Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Withdrawn: FS Sony a6000 kit, 10-18 lens for your A7/r body, LNIB!

joychris
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: FS Sony a6000 kit, 10-18 lens for your A7/r body, LNIB!

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sony A6000 + 16-50 kit lens + 16gb SC card

Withdrawn

Price: $640.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

I have a Sony A6000 that's about 2 months old, bought it new at the end of August and has less than 80 clicks on the shutter. Camera and lens are mint, all original packaging and accessories are included. Will throw in a 16gb Sandisk Extreme SD card.

I also have the SEL 10-18 lens - which is brilliant on APS-c and pretty awesome from about 12-16mm on FF - its crazy wide on my A7s. Looking for the A7 preferably, but I'm also willing to try the A7r.

Only selling/trading to get the new FE 16-35 and a higher MP FF body to pair with that lens and my A7s.

Will sell the A6000 + 16-50 for $640 shipped in the continental U.S.

Will sell the 10-18 for $575 shipped in the continental U.S. The 10-18 is more like a 9, there's some minor finish wear on the focus ring.

Please add 3% if no paypal gift.

Oct 22, 2014 at 10:37 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.