Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Sold: Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L

alfieri
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L - 9+

Sold

Price: $1,100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Free FedEx Ground with insurance and required signature, to 48 contiguous United States

I've had this lens for years and have shot only primes, but have recently decided to switch to a zoom so that my spouse can use the camera more easily.

When I first purchased the lens, I sent it off to Canon for proactive calibration, as I have done with all new lenses. Since then, I have noticed no degradation so have had no reason to get it recalibrated (unlike my 85mm f/1.2L).

The glass is flawless. The only visible wear on the body is where the plastic lens hood screws onto the threads. The lens hood has a few minor scratches.

Both lens caps are included. I believe the box is somewhere in the attic. I bought the lens new.

I will truly miss this lens. It has great colors and is sharp down to f/1.4.

I have not sold equipment on FM in many years, but you can go back and see that I got a good rating.

Oct 20, 2014 at 04:44 PM
alfieri
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L

Decided to just sell this on eBay.

Oct 22, 2014 at 12:19 AM
alfieri
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L

Ebay auction: http://www.ebay.com/itm/301363131776?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Oct 22, 2014 at 02:05 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.