Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Sold: Manfrotto 498RC2 Ball Head, Manfrotto 438 Ball Camera Leveller, ot...

kaplah
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Manfrotto 498RC2 Ball Head, Manfrotto 438 Ball Camera Leveller, other stuff in CAN will ship US

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Manfrotto 498RC2 Ball Head

Sold

Price: $70.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: Canada Post $12 / Canada Post to US $18

This Manfrotto 498RC2 Ball Head is in perfect working, and excellent cosmetic, condition.

Comes with the head, a 1/4-20" plate (one of the two shown) and the small patch of velcro (shown) which you can use to hold shutter triggers, or just remove.

Price is USD, insured, including PayPal. Shipping will be Canada Post, tracked. Any import duties are the buyer's responsibility. Canadian buyers are welcome to pay via EMT (converting USD to CAD).

If you would like the second plate, please add $7. Both plates are genuine.

I believe the US' HS commodity code is 7616.99.5090, for "Photography → Photography Equipment & Accessories → Camera support system of aluminum", which is 2.5%, but the final determination would be up to border services.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Manfrotto 438 Ball Camera Leveller

Sold

Price: $45.00
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

This Manfrotto 438 Ball Camera Leveller is almost LNIB - I mounted it once to see how it worked, then took it off. So there are some marks (visible in pics) from the tripod set screws.

It worked perfectly, as you would expect. It just turns out that, for the type of spherical panos I am doing, I don't need a leveling head.

Edit: since taking the pics I have installed it again and tried a sample pano: it's too big for my way of doing nadirs. So the marks are now more evident, but of course it is otherwise in perfect condition and the marks will be completely hidden as soon as you install the unit.

Comes with everything, including box, manuals, and original bubble wrap.

Price is USD, insured, including PayPal. Shipping will be Canada Post, tracked. Any import duties are the buyer's responsibility. Canadian buyers are welcome to pay via EMT (converting USD to CAD).

I believe the US' HS commodity code is 7616.99.5090, for "Photography → Photography Equipment & Accessories → Camera support system of aluminum", which is 2.5%, but the final determination would be up to border services.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Manfrotto RC2 Clamps

Sold

Price: $20.00
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks

Both clamps are in perfect working condition; very good to excellent cosmetic; and both are genuine Manfrotto.

Plates are not included, but I do have one for $7 additional. The pricing is per-clamp. I can of course combine shipping if you want both. Contrary to the post (I could not change the shipping just for this one), shipping is $7 in Canada, $9 to the US.

Edited on Oct 24, 2014 at 09:55 AM · View previous versions

Oct 19, 2014 at 10:50 AM
kaplah
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Manfrotto 498RC2 Ball Head, Manfrotto 438 Ball Camera Leveller, other stuff in CAN will ship US

plates:

Oct 19, 2014 at 10:52 AM
kaplah
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Manfrotto 498RC2 Ball Head, Manfrotto 438 Ball Camera Leveller, other stuff in CAN will ship US

Ball leveller:

Oct 19, 2014 at 10:56 AM
kaplah
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Manfrotto 498RC2 Ball Head, Manfrotto 438 Ball Camera Leveller, other stuff in CAN will ship US

and the clamps:

Oct 19, 2014 at 10:58 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.