Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Sold: Nikon EN-EL18 batteries - final lowered prices

kwilliam8
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon EN-EL18 batteries - final lowered prices

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon D800

Withdrawn

Price: $1,600.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Shipping to US addresses only

I have an excellent condition Nikon D800 for sale. I am the original owner of this camera, and have taken extremely good care of it. There are no visible marks on this camera (it appears as new). It has a total of 33,395 shutter activations. The left focusing problem was properly fixed by Nikon last year. Everything that came with the D800 will be included. I have a screen protector made by Vello that is currently covering the LCD screen (this can be easily removed, should you desire). Included with this sale are a nice laminated Cheat Sheet for Nikon D800/D800E cameras, and a copy of the original sales receipt. My lowered price is $1600.

Selling to US buyers only, with PayPal payment and shipping to verified PayPal address only. I will cover PayPal fees, and shipping and insurance costs. PM me, if you are interested.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon D800

Sold

Price: $1,450.00
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

I have another Nikon D800, in very good condition, for sale. I am the original owner of this camera, and have taken very good care of it. The only visible marks on this camera are a few slight scratches on the base of the body near the battery chamber. It has a total of 52,134 shutter activations. The left focusing problem was properly fixed by Nikon last year. Everything that came with the D800 will be included. I have a screen protector made by Vello that is currently covering the LCD screen (this can be easily removed, should you desire). I will include a copy of the original sales receipt. My lowered price is $1450. If this camera doesn't sell for this price in about a week, then I will sell it on EBay.

Selling to US buyers only, with PayPal payment and shipping to verified PayPal address only. I will cover PayPal fees, and shipping and insurance costs. PM me, if you are interested.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Really Right Stuff BD800-L L-Plate (for D800 and D800E)

Sold

Price: $80.00

I have an excellent condition Really Right Stuff BD800-L L-Plate for sale. There is only one small area with a slight scratch; otherwise this L-Plate is in like new condition. This plate is for the Nikon D800 and D800E cameras without the MB-D12 battery grip. These plates retail for $140. My price is $80.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Nikon MB-D12 (battery grip for D800 and D800E) and RRS L-Plate

Sold

Price: $395.00

I have a genuine Nikon MB-D12 battery grip in excellent condition (like new). Everything that came with the MB-D12 (including the original box and manual) will be included. Also included with this sale are the (optional) Nikon BL-5 battery chamber cover (allowing use with Nikon EN-EL18 and EN-EL18a batteries) and the Really Right Stuff BMBD12-L L-plate (for use with the MB-D12 grip on either a Nikon D800 or D800E). The BL-5 is in excellent condition (like new), while the BMBD12-L is in very good condition (showing only very light signs of use). Retail cost for these items would be $616. My price is $395.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon EN-EL18 x2 (batteries for Nikon D4, D4s, and MB-D12)

Sold

Price: $150.00

I have two genuine Nikon EN-EL18 batteries for sale. These are batteries for the Nikon D4, D4s, and MB-D12 battery pack. Both batteries are in excellent condition, and both have a rating of 0 (new condition). Included in the sale of each are the battery end cap, the original box, and the manual. My lowered price is $80 for each, or $150 for both. If these batteries don't sell for this price in about a week, then I will move them over to EBay.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon MH-26 Battery Charger (for EN-EL18 or EN-EL18a batteries)

Sold

Price: $140.00

I have a genuine Nikon MH-26 Battery Charger for sale. This charger is in excellent condition, and will charge two EN-EL18 batteries (and/or EN-EL18a batteries). Included in this sale are the electrical cord, the original box, and the manual. My lowered price is $140.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon TC-14EII Teleconverter

Sold

Price: $250.00

I have a Nikon TC-14EII teleconverter for sale. Optically and cosmetically, this teleconverter is in excellent condition (like new). I am the original owner, and it has been used about a dozen times. Included in the sale are both of the end caps, the original box, the manual, and a copy of the sales receipt. My lowered price is $250. If this teleconverter doesn't sell for this price in about a week, then I will move it over to EBay.

Edited on Oct 29, 2014 at 06:51 PM · View previous versions

Oct 18, 2014 at 01:23 AM
ScottHM
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon EN-EL18 batteries - final lowered prices

Good luck with the other sales...pointed out one of the D800s to a friend...thanks for the L-Plate.

Oct 20, 2014 at 11:32 AM
marantzer

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Nikon EN-EL18 batteries - final lowered prices

Sent you a PM

Oct 25, 2014 at 04:59 PM
NASAed

p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Nikon EN-EL18 batteries - final lowered prices

Just you a PM about the D800.

NASAed

Oct 27, 2014 at 09:21 PM
kwilliam8
• • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: Nikon EN-EL18 batteries - final lowered prices

Replied to PM.
Keith W.

Oct 27, 2014 at 11:24 PM
ciscopro2000
• •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sold: Nikon EN-EL18 batteries - final lowered prices

Payment sent for TC-14EII.

Oct 28, 2014 at 11:48 AM
kwilliam8
• • • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Sold: Nikon EN-EL18 batteries - final lowered prices

Payment received - thanks, Mark
Keith W.

Oct 28, 2014 at 12:12 PM
slewis
• •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Sold: Nikon EN-EL18 batteries - final lowered prices

PM sent re: MB-D12 and RRS.

Oct 28, 2014 at 02:23 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.