Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Madilyn in search of Bond.....James Bond......

Herb
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Madilyn in search of Bond.....James Bond......

Madilyn is early in her career in the CIA....her mission will be to look for James Bond and hook up with him.......

Stay tuned......for the next installment of Madilyn in search of Bond....James Bond

© Herb 2014

Photo 1...Madilyn mulling her assignment over.....

© Herb 2014

Photo 2...Very perplexing situation, Madilyn knows it will not be easy to track Bond down.....

© Herb 2014

Photo 3...A helicopter goes sweeping overhead....she knows she needs to track it down....

© Herb 2014

Photo 4...Now, which way to go?

© Herb 2014

Photo 5...She jumps into a jeep and gets ready to take off in hopes of finding Bond and the helicopter.....

Edited on Oct 14, 2014 at 10:12 PM · View previous versions

Oct 14, 2014 at 09:10 PM
Herb
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Madilyn in search of Bond.....James Bond......

time to seduce James Bond......but first to lure him out....

© Herb 2014

photo 6...primping and adjusting to lure JAmes Bond out and back to his helicopter.....

© Herb 2014

photo 7...nothing like strutting her beauty to get James Bond to show himself.....this is his helicopter....where is he?

© Herb 2014

photo 8...James must be able to see her and come back to the chopper.....she is hot!

Oct 14, 2014 at 10:04 PM
Herb
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Madilyn in search of Bond.....James Bond......

the search continues.....will James Bond be found? Stay tuned....

© Herb 2014

photo 11...the night gets later and later with no sign of James Bond.....

© Herb 2014

photo 12...Madilyn has given up finding James Bond this day......but there will be another day......

Oct 14, 2014 at 10:08 PM
leethecam
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Madilyn in search of Bond.....James Bond......

Heck... I'll help her look...!

Oct 15, 2014 at 04:38 AM
film_4ever
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Madilyn in search of Bond.....James Bond......

Nice sets Herb !

Looks like the shoots were a lot of fun. Really liked sets 2 & 3. Nice job with the lighting on the evening shots in set 3.

Thanks for sharing.

Oct 15, 2014 at 10:21 AM
Medowlark
• • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Madilyn in search of Bond.....James Bond......

I enjoyed your story Herb.. very fun set.. and well done.

Oct 15, 2014 at 10:32 AM
Herb
• • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Madilyn in search of Bond.....James Bond......

Thank you....first time I worked with Madilyn....we had a lot of fun....we shot for 2 hours....originally the plan was to have two female models and one male model. Madilyn is 5'10" and I was going to also get Lexi 6' along with a guy named James (coincidence huh?). It would have been perfect, two ver y tall blondes with James who is about 6'3 or 6'4", jet black hair that he wears combed back, he is always sun tanned looking and about 42 years old.....would have been perfect. However getting everyone at the same time really got to be a challenge.

So it ended up with me just setting it up with Madilyn and a friend of mine that has the helicopter and the restored WWII jeep. We talked about possibly doing a shoot with his dad's plane....maybe that might still occur.

It was fun. All the photos with flash were done with HSS setting (Action) on my Einstein strobes. I was able to shoot at about 4 frames per second at this setting and getting her hair to fling around was quite the challenge, but with the FPS it made a difference. I am still not happy with my settings nor my post processing. I have a lot to learn to be able to do what others do on here routinely.

Oct 15, 2014 at 11:34 AM
Herb
• • • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Madilyn in search of Bond.....James Bond......

Here are a couple of more hair flinging shots that didn't make the story...we had a good laugh with this part...again, HSS at 4 FPS 1Dx with 85 f1.2 or 24 f1.4, Einstein strobes (2) with battery packs. We were at an airport out near the compass calibration pad, that is what you see painted on the ground.

© Herb 2014

Hair fling 1 test

© Herb 2014

Hair fling 2 test

Oct 15, 2014 at 11:41 AM
Wildcats_Fans
• • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Madilyn in search of Bond.....James Bond......

leethecam wrote:
Heck... I'll help her look...!

Me too

Oct 15, 2014 at 05:17 PM
sibirdie
• • •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Madilyn in search of Bond.....James Bond......

Idea for your next shoot: James Bond is on a beach in Brazil, that means she would need wear a skimpy bikini to find him. Just a thought.

Oct 18, 2014 at 01:40 PM
Herb
• • • •
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Madilyn in search of Bond.....James Bond......

Well birdie.....got to tell you that while I might enjoy those types of photos when they are shared, that isn't my gig......I think the clothes offers a bit of mystery......thank you for the suggestion!

Oct 18, 2014 at 03:35 PM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.