Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Sold: ($ LOWERED) Hyperdrive Colorspace UDMA2 , Bose QC3 Headphones

cbfount
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: ($ LOWERED) Hyperdrive Colorspace UDMA2 , Bose QC3 Headphones

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Hyperdrive Colorspace UDMA2 (like new) *LOWER PRICE*

Sold

Price: $345.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Includes Priority Mail Shipping

***LOWERED PRICE FROM $360 to $345**

I have a Hyperdrive Colorspace UDMA2 that I purchased in August for a trip to British Columbia. I added a 256GG Crucial M550 SSD. I didn't end up using it on the trip and don't have another trip scheduled. I ran all of my cards from the trip through it when I got home to see how it worked, how the battery would fair, and how the ingest would go to Lightroom... Needless to say, it worked flawlessly.

Comes with everything as new, in the box. I might consider selling without the drive installed.

**Lowered Price** I will sell the bare case for $235 shipped/insured. ***

Price includes PayPal fees and Priority Mail shipping.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    *Photos* Bose QuietComfort 3 Headphones

Sold

Price: $225.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Includes Priority Mail Shipping

I'm selling my QC3 headphones. I had them replaced late last year ($100 charge to swap out for new set) and have not traveled much, so they are essentially like new. It comes with 3 Bose OEM batteries (all hold good charge), original box, travel case, and cords.

Price includes PayPal fees and Priority Mail shipping.

Edited on Oct 28, 2014 at 02:22 PM · View previous versions

Oct 08, 2014 at 01:40 AM
cohenfive
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: ($ LOWERED) Hyperdrive Colorspace UDMA2 , Bose QC3 Headphones

Bumping this up, nice travel kit! Still considering my backup needs....

Oct 13, 2014 at 11:45 AM
nanana
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: ($ LOWERED) Hyperdrive Colorspace UDMA2 , Bose QC3 Headphones

PM sent

Oct 13, 2014 at 12:48 PM
cbfount
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: ($ LOWERED) Hyperdrive Colorspace UDMA2 , Bose QC3 Headphones

PM answered! :-)

Oct 13, 2014 at 08:20 PM
Michael White
• • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: ($ LOWERED) Hyperdrive Colorspace UDMA2 , Bose QC3 Headphones

I really like having my hyperspace udma2 with a 1tbwd drive in it. I use it as one of my backups. I download the card to the device then when I return to my laptop I import from it new images only and that the verification for the backup once in LR i reformat my cards. The in lr during the import I convert the working copy to dng and then make a bu Copt to another external drive. That gives me my three copies two in the original file format and one in dng. I wish there was a way to backup in LR to hold that second copy until you were connected to your network and the dump them on the nad drive. It would save time of having to move from external to nas.

Oct 14, 2014 at 04:50 AM
cbfount
• •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sold: ($ LOWERED) Hyperdrive Colorspace UDMA2 , Bose QC3 Headphones

@Michael White, that is a good system. I second your feature request!

Bose sold to nanana - pending payment

Oct 16, 2014 at 11:16 AM
nanana
• • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Sold: ($ LOWERED) Hyperdrive Colorspace UDMA2 , Bose QC3 Headphones

Money sent. Check your pocket.

Oct 16, 2014 at 11:24 AM
cbfount
• •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Sold: ($ LOWERED) Hyperdrive Colorspace UDMA2 , Bose QC3 Headphones

Shipping out at lunchtime!
Thanks for the prompt payment!

Oct 16, 2014 at 11:45 AM
cbfount
• •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Sold: ($ LOWERED) Hyperdrive Colorspace UDMA2 , Bose QC3 Headphones

Updated listing with price for bare case.

Oct 17, 2014 at 06:11 PM
hheath1552
• •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Sold: ($ LOWERED) Hyperdrive Colorspace UDMA2 , Bose QC3 Headphones

Price includes PayPal and shipping right?

Oct 28, 2014 at 11:04 PM
cbfount
• •
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Sold: ($ LOWERED) Hyperdrive Colorspace UDMA2 , Bose QC3 Headphones

That is correct. Thanks!
Hyperdrive is sold.

Oct 29, 2014 at 01:36 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.