New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · View histogram on D750

Adam73
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · View histogram on D750

Ok, so I have the D750 and have searched through the manual and did Google searches, but I guess my wording in the searches are wrong. After taking a photo on the D750 on all my other camera's I push up on the circular joystick or what ever the round up down left right thing is called to navigate the menus and such. Usually I just push up while viewing a photo that I just took an it shows shutter speed, file name, histogram etc. On the D750 I can't see where to view the histogram after taking the photo. Anyone know the setting to change to or how to view the histogram of a photo in the back of the screen to show it? I hope you know what I'm talking about.

-Adam

Oct 06, 2014 at 12:51 PM
JimFox
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · View histogram on D750

Hey Adam,

I haven't used a D750, but have you turned on the Histogram options in the menu's yet? Go under the Play Menu option and turn them on. That might be the problem.

Jim

Oct 06, 2014 at 01:04 PM
Adam73
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · View histogram on D750

JimFox wrote:
Hey Adam,

I haven't used a D750, but have you turned on the Histogram options in the menu's yet? Go under the Play Menu option and turn them on. That might be the problem.

Jim

I will look under the play menu. I was looking under "controls" I will give it a shot.

Oct 06, 2014 at 01:34 PM
Adam73
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · View histogram on D750

I found it in the manual, just in case someone else has the same problem. JimFox was right, its a setting in "Playback display options" its on page 246 in the manual.

Oct 06, 2014 at 03:23 PM
sonofjesse2010
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · View histogram on D750

Yes page 246 and 302.

Menu>playback menu>Playback display options.

I thought it was odd not being turned on by default as well. All is well now

Dec 13, 2014 at 01:58 PM

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.