Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · FS: Pana DMC-FZ50 (Black) - Excellent + Extras [test images]

Detail Man

[X]
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Pana DMC-FZ50 (Black) - Excellent + Extras [test images]

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Pana DMC-FZ50 (Black) Excellent Condition + standard accessories + Close-up Lens, CP Filter, Protectors, 2 extra Batteries (with test images)

Available

Price: $300.00
Payment method: USPS Postal Money Order payable in the amount of $300 USD.
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Selling Price includes safely-packed and full-value insured USPS Priority Mailing to any shipping address located within the continental US.

IMPORTANT UPDATE: This for-sale post has been edited (on Oct 13, 2014) - in order to correct recently reported problems existing regarding the operationality of the individual test-image download links appearing below (which were tested, and were fully functional at the time of the original posting). I apologize for these (previously unkown) errors - which have now been permanently remedied (by instead providing what are durable internet links).

List of All Items Included in Package Offered (when sold for the listed selling price):

Panasonic DMC-FZ50 PP (Black) - In Excellent Condition (New Retail Value ~ $550);

Standard included Panasonic DMC-FZ50 Accessories (Lens Cap, Lens Hood, Camera Strap, Battery Charger; Li-Ion rechargeable battery, Original Box);

Panasonic DMW-LMC55 Multicoated Clear Lens Protector in excellent condition (55mm mount, Retail Value ~ $15);

Brand-new, unused Panasonic DMW-LC55 Closeup Lens (55mm mount, Magnification Factor = ~3, Diopter = +2, Retail Value ~ $85);

Tiffen Circular Polarizer (55mm mount, in excellent condition, Retail Value = $30);

Samigon UV Haze Filter (55mm mount, in excellent condition, Retail Value = $10);

Two additional brand-new, unused, properly stored (at partial charge-levels, and 50 Degrees F), fully operational, compatible Li-Ion rechargeable batteries;

All USPS Priority Mail (shipping, handling, and full-value insurance) costs to shipping addresses located within the continental United States.

The offered selling price - covering all of the above listed items as well as fully insured USPS Priority Mail shipping - is $300 USD.

General Information:

This Panasonic DMC-FZ50 PP (Black), with factory-installed Firmware Level 1.09, was purchased new by me from B&H Photo/Video in January of 2009.

At all times: Camera was kept in a camera-bag at all times when not in use; and Panasonic DMW-LMC55 Multi-coated Clear Lens Protector, Tiffen Circular Polarizer, or Samigon UV Haze Protector was used in order to protect the outer-surface of the excellent quality (environmentally sealed, fixed in-camera) Leica lens-system.

(Approximately) 2,000 shutter activations were performed in the time period shortly following the camera being purchased new from B&H Photo/Video.

Example Processed Images recorded using this DMC-FZ50 PP camera:

NOTE: Downloading the Original uploaded JPG images (which are completely unaltered by the DPReview system) in order to view them is easy. In the "Available sizes" links (under the thumbnail view of the image), click on the "Original" link. Left-click to view image in an internet browser tab/window. Right-click and select the "Save link as ... " menu-option to directly download.

RAW format recorded and processed images (Original uploaded JPGs are 1600x1200 pixel-size):

http://www.dpreview.com/galleries/4464732135/photos/497895/p1000153_dmc-fz50_raw_iso-200

http://www.dpreview.com/galleries/4464732135/photos/1552407/p1000381_dmc-fz50-raw_rt-4-042_sagelight-3-1_xnview-1-982

JPG format recorded and post-edited images (Original uploaded JPGs are 1600x1200 pixel-size):

http://www.dpreview.com/galleries/4464732135/photos/497893/p1010483_dmc-fz50_iso-100

http://www.dpreview.com/galleries/4464732135/photos/497894/p1020344_dmc-fz50_iso-100

http://www.dpreview.com/galleries/4464732135/photos/2361472/p1000726_dmc-fz50_dxo-7-23

OOC in-camera processed JPG (Original uploaded JPG is the full 10 Mpixel 3648×2736 pixel-size):

http://www.dpreview.com/galleries/4464732135/photos/1032026/p1010009_dmc-fz50_ooc

Description of the Terms of Sale (sold by me as a private party to customer):

Am willing to sell this package (together with all of the additional items listed and described in detail above within this post) to any buyer located within the continental United States.

FM PM me your shipping address located within the continental US, and I will send to you a (signed) Sales Contract wherein I will agree to comply with all terms stated witin Section [1] (appearing below), provided that you as the customer comply with all terms stated within Section [2] (appearing below).

Section [1]: I will send you this DMC-FZ50 PP (Black) camera together with all Panasonic, as well as 3rd-party accessories (which are listed and described in detail above within this post), a photocopy of my original B&H purchase invoice, and a (signed by me) Bill of Sale transferring ownership to you as the customer - all carefully packed and secured within a sturdy outer shipping container, via (full-value insured) USPS Priority Mail.

Section [2]: You mail back to me a signed copy of our Sales Contract, together with a valid, cashable USPS Postal Money Order in the amount of $300 USD (which includes all shipping, handling, and full-value insurance costs within the listed Sale Price).

Feel free to FM PM me in order to inquire regarding any particular questions or concerns,

Detail Man

Oct 05, 2014 at 04:36 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.