Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Sold: Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS & 50mm f/1.8 METAL mount & 580EX...

lswistun

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS & 50mm f/1.8 METAL mount & 580EX Speedlite

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS lens *Near MINT $585*

Sold

Price: $585.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

This lens was my back-up and got relatively little action, as I primarily shoot with my 2.8 glass. Please see pics, condition is near mint with no visible scuffs on the lens itself, perfect glass (always protected by a filter from the day the lens was purchased), and only minor scuffs on the lens hood. The lens cap is rather scuffed, however, with the print worn off, as I always keep those in my pocket with my keys (otherwise I loose them! .

Sale includes: Lens, lens hood, front and back lens cap, box, and the authentic Canon LP 1216 carrying case (the original case is the LP 1219 which I do not have, but the lens and hood fits in this one perfectly well (I must have swapped it out accidentally for another when I was out shooting with friends).

Sale price does NOT include the B&W skylight filter (which appears on one of the photos) - I will include it for an extra $30 if you like (half price) - PM me if you would like me to include it. It is in excellent condition without any scratches; it is the B&W F-Pro 77mm KR-1,5 Skylight

Price is $585 plus $10 shipping (unless you're in Salt Lake City and just want to pick it up).

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 version 1 (METAL mount) *MINT* set

Sold

Price: $145.00

This is a lens I purchased early on to serve as a backup, complete with original lens hood and original carrying case, and I pretty much never used it. It is quite a gem with the authentic hard-to-find original dedicated Canon lens hood.

Sale includes the lens itself, metal hood ring mount and hood, original front and back caps, and an original Canon carrying case (LP 1014).

Price is $145 for all items together, plus $10 shipping, unless you live in Salt Lake City and just want to pick it up.

I also have a Hoya 52mm UV protective filter for it as well, in perfect condition, which I will include for an additional $8 if you are interested. Please let me know either way.

Text, email or PM with any questions!

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon EF Speedlite 580EX *MINT*

Sold

Price: $178.00

This is my second, "back-up" flash which I kept around in case I needed to set up multiple light sources, which I almost never do. As such, this flash is just sitting in its case year after year, so I figured someone else may put it to better use.

MINT condition.

Price is $178. Sale includes the flash, the mini stand, the authentic case, box and instruction booklet. Plus $10 shipping, unless you live in Salt Lake City and just want to pick it up.

Oct 05, 2014 at 01:02 PM
Evinrue20

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS & 50mm f/1.8 METAL mount & 580EX Speedlite

Hi, interested in 24-105 and 580ex. Please pm.
Thanks

Oct 05, 2014 at 03:58 PM
lswistun

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS & 50mm f/1.8 METAL mount & 580EX Speedlite

Hello,
Thanks for your interest, how can I help?

Oct 05, 2014 at 04:12 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.