Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Sold: Voigtlander Apo-Lanthar 90mm f/3.5 LTM Sony Fuji Canon EOS M

helimat
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Voigtlander Apo-Lanthar 90mm f/3.5 LTM Sony Fuji Canon EOS M

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Voigtlander Apo-Lanthar 90mm f/3.5 Silver Leica Thread Mount 39mm

Sold

Price: $325.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Included in asking price within Canada & US

A nice little travel telephoto lens that I have used on both EOS M and Fuji X mirrorless cameras. I had been holding on to it in case I picked up a Sony A7 series camera, but I think I am going to stick with SLR's and fixed lens cameras for now.

It is in mint condition in the box, with all of the original accessories. I can include a LTM-EOS M and/or LTM-X mount adapters if requested.

Canon EOS-M + CV 90/3.5 LTM by helimat, on Flickr

Fuji X-E2 + CV 90/3.5 by helimat, on Flickr

*Please read*

Prices are in US dollars, and includes insured shipping within Canada and the Continental US. If paying with PayPal please add 3%, no surcharge for Canadians paying via EMT. As always, please PM with any questions. Remember, I will try to be as helpful as possible, but first to pay gets to play.

Oct 05, 2014 at 09:59 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.