Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Sold: Excellent Nikon DF (Black)

mobius32

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Excellent Nikon DF (Black)

Nikon DF Black

Sold

Price: $2,250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Shipping is included in price for CONUS. Add $100 for AK/HI. No international shipping.

Hello:

I'm selling my black Nikon DF which was purchased earlier this year and is in pristine condition. It has 2,280 shutter actuations (as shown in Photoshop) and no dings or scratches or dents. I'm the original owner, the camera has never needed any repairs. Included is the original box, two batteries, manuals, (Spanish and English), and charger. When not in use camera is kept in a Pelican case and smoke-free environment.

I've sold in ebay and Nikonians and FM under "mobius32," so you can check my credibility.

I'm asking $2250 which includes plus free shipping via UPS to CONUS. Add $100 to AK or HI. Payment must by PayPal. No international shipping. If you are local to Washington, DC and want to pick up then reduce price by $100.

All sales final, but you're getting a great camera with a lot of life remaining.

Free CONUS shipping, via UPS or FedEx. No international shipping. AK or HI add $100 for shipping. Local pickup deduct $100 shipping.

Oct 04, 2014 at 10:21 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.