Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Sold: Fujifilm X-T1 with the XF 35mm f/1.4 w/extras EXCELLENT!

mlcinema
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Fujifilm X-T1 with the XF 35mm f/1.4 w/extras EXCELLENT!

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Fujifilm X-T1 with the XF 35mm f/1.4

Sold

Price: $1,475.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Free Shipping + No PayPal Fees

Fujifilm X-T1 with the XF 35mm f/1.4. Both are in pristine condition with no signs of wear. I have the original packaging for both as well. My last photo was numbered 2914, so I think that is the shutter count. The XT-1 serial # is outside the light leak problem. So, no light leak on this one. I say 9+, but it's closer to a 10.

Aside from the camera and lens, I have five (4) extra batteries (after market -Watson -- great batteries with no problems), and a Wasabi Power wall charger.

I’m selling my Fuji XT-1 because I recently purchased another camera for my wedding business and just can’t keep them all. Otherwise, I would keep the Fuji. The XT-1 is an excellent camera and produces excellent photographs.

I'd like to sell them together. $1475 obo. I will take care of Paypal fees and shipping. CONUS only.

You Get:

Fuji XT-1
Fuji XF 35mm 1.4
Fuji Battery
(4) Watson Batteries
Wasabi Power Wall Charger
Fuji Flash
All Boxes, Instructions, Warranty Card (blank), Cables, Lens Caps etc. that came with the camera.
All in excellent working and cosmetic condition.

Please feel free to ask any questions. I will try to respond asap. More photos upon request. Everything I list is with all honesty, so you know what you are getting before you decide to buy. I recently sold another XT-1 on this forum for my friend. https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1320603/0#12600965

Sep 30, 2014 at 07:05 PM
mlcinema
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Fujifilm X-T1 with the XF 35mm f/1.4 w/extras EXCELLENT!

XT1 body sold on a different forum. Will post 35mm soon.

Oct 01, 2014 at 06:32 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.