Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Sold: NIKON D700

kgonzales

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: NIKON D700

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon D800 (Body Only) - STILL IN WARRANTY

Sold

Price: $2,100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

Purchased 4 months ago and in like new condition, still within warranty! Shutter count: 7,477
Original box, manual, warranty card, proof of purchase, LCD cover, hot shoe cover, strap (never opened/used!), battery, charger. In perfect cosmetic and mechanical order.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon D700 (Body Only)

Sold

Price: $1,100.00
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

Excellent used condition! I have owned for a little over 2 years, purchased new after discontinuation. Shutter count 47,711. Box, strap (never opened/used!), battery, charger, LCD cover. Very minor scuffs on the bottom of the body, from rubbing and setting down. $1100 OBO

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Nikon SB-700

Sold

Price: $250.00
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

I have two of these speedlights, and I just don't need them both. I rarely use one to begin with, so I'm getting rid of the newer, less used one.

D700

D700

Sep 30, 2014 at 05:46 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.