Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Auctioned: Canon EF 14mm 2.8L w/Duclos mod on Ebay $.99 starting bid

pmoceyhanton
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Auctioned: Canon EF 14mm 2.8L w/Duclos mod on Ebay $.99 starting bid

Canon EF 14mm 2.8L with Duclos Cine Mod

Auctioned

Price: $1,200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: Free shipping within US

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251660038031?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

For sale is my Canon EF 14mm 2.8L lens with Duclos cine mod.
Condition is used and the body shows some paint loss and wear.
The front element has some cleaning marks that DO NOT affect picture quality. It is hard to show the cleaning marks in the photos. The back element is clean.
Manual focus is nice and smooth. I had the USM replaced by Canon a few years ago and it still feels new. Auto focus works great with my 5DII.

The focus ring has been modified by Duclos Lenses with a 32 pitch focus gear. This allows it to be used with industry standard follow focus systems ($100 value).
Because of the modification, the lens needs to be sent to Duclos lenses prior to being serviced by Canon. Duclos will remove the ring and re-install for free if and when a repair is necessary. Just to be clear, this lens is 100% functional and does not currently need service.

Comes with front and back caps and Canon LP1016 lens bag

Feel free to ask any questions.

Sep 27, 2014 at 06:28 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.