Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Sold: Canon EF 200 f2.8 L -- withdrawn

mdmarcus
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon EF 200 f2.8 L -- withdrawn

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon EF 200 f2.8 L with attached hood

Withdrawn

Price: $515.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Will ship USPS Priority within 2 days of sale

This the first version with attached hood, which I prefer for its convenience and never have found a need for the larger hood on the second version. Flare has not been a problem for me with this hood. As I understand, the glass on both versions are identical and highly rated. I bought the lens from KEH and have taken very good care of it , as the photos show. It includes two caps, tripod mount, Tamrac case, and filter shown in the photos. I am selling because I have moved to M4/3 as my primary kit, so am trimming down, not leaving, my Canon kit. Price includes PP and shipping cost for US lower 48 sales. Reasonable offers will be considered. PM me.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon EF 85 f1.8

Sold

Price: $300.00
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

This another very sharp lens that needs a new home, as I down size my Canon kit. I bought this lens new. It comes with the caps, box, papers, B+W UV/Haze filter, and rubber hood purchased to take photos again glass at the local aquarium. Again, price includes PP and shipping cost for lower 48 US sales.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Kenko 1.4x Teleplus Pro 300 DG

Sold

Price: $75.00
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

I bought this lens to use with my EF 400 f5.6 for bird photos, but replaced it with the Tamron version that allows the lens to retain auto focus. It has been in the box almost since purchase. It looks like new and includes everything that came with it, as the photos show. As above, price includes PP and shipping cost for lower 48 US sales.

EF 200 and accessories

Edited on Oct 10, 2014 at 12:57 AM · View previous versions

Sep 26, 2014 at 11:33 AM
mdmarcus
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon EF 200 f2.8 L -- withdrawn

Photos of sold EF 85 f1.8 deleted

Edited on Oct 03, 2014 at 06:43 PM · View previous versions

Sep 26, 2014 at 11:36 AM
mdmarcus
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Canon EF 200 f2.8 L -- withdrawn

1.4x photos deleted

Edited on Oct 03, 2014 at 06:42 PM · View previous versions

Sep 26, 2014 at 11:39 AM
mdmarcus
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Canon EF 200 f2.8 L -- withdrawn

The fall colors in Albuquerque are quite different than most places. Today was the start of the 47th annual Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta so I took the listed 200 2.8 out to exercise it on my 5D classic, perhaps for the last time for me. The following are a few of the results. Yes, Yoda made his first appearance...

Edited on Oct 05, 2014 at 12:24 AM · View previous versions

Sep 27, 2014 at 09:22 AM
Avgjoe

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: Canon EF 200 f2.8 L -- withdrawn

PM sent

Sep 29, 2014 at 01:34 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.