Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Sold: Sold = Epson R-D1 digital rangefinder camera, with7 batteries

jimmyzou
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Sold = Epson R-D1 digital rangefinder camera, with7 batteries

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Epson R-D1 digital rangefinder camera, with a lot of extras!

Sold

Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 7 Shows considerable amount of use - More than average wear
Shipping instructions: shipping to US/Canada only

Bought it used early the year, really enjoy the digital Rangefinder experience, ended up buying a Leica. Ever since then, this one has been sitting in dry box, barely taken out, so I'll let it go.

Reskined with Italian Leather(the front), kept the original back skin though - there is useful grip. Feel nice in hand, the original rubber skin are kept in case you want to restore to original.

The machine has been pretty well used, but it's clean, as the previous owner was nice and myself has a non-smoking family. View finder and LCD has some dusts in there, nothing has impact though.
All function goes perfectly, CCD is clean, meters works fine, shutter works fine, a little dust in viewfinder and right corner of LCD, any question feel free to ask.
Cosmetic condition wise, you can look at the photos, which clearly shows everything.

The whole set has:
1. R-D1 camera body (with cap, and soft-release button - see photo)
2. Original charger.
3. Seven batteries - One original Epson, two Ricoh's, 4 others. see photos.
4. Two neck strap, one from original EPSON, another one I bought was supposed to be Leica's but there s no Leica logo on it - good tough one but no guarantee to be leica's.
5. Two Sandisk SD cards
6. Manual book.
7, And of course the orignal skin (front) while the leather is on the machine.

Updated to latest firmware possible.

**** THe Leica lens and the metal Grip are not included in the sale.

Updates:
Got a few questions so I figure to make it clear to everyone show interest
1. There is a little dent on the eye piece. I'm not sure if that would make it impossible to attach a diopter correction lens. Maybe not a issue, since the dent go inwards? That little piece can be easily removed if it turn out you can't attach - I removed once to remove dust on the glass. Myself did not need to attach a diopter.

2. On the front there were paint damage - this is why it's rated as "7", it was due to when I was replacing the skin, the glue goes onto the front and I tried removed it but some paint goes off with it. It did not hurt any other parts of the camera. This taught me make sure use good glue to do reskin - I actually bought a nice glue to use with the leather skin to put on this R-D1 later. The glue screwed up the paint was not good.

3. The shutter has not problem at all - in terms a forum member specially asked, it works flawlessly.

Edited on Dec 01, 2014 at 04:51 PM · View previous versions

Sep 23, 2014 at 06:15 PM
jimmyzou
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Sold = Epson R-D1 digital rangefinder camera, with7 batteries

More detail

Sep 24, 2014 at 06:48 PM
jimmyzou
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Sold = Epson R-D1 digital rangefinder camera, with7 batteries

Sep 24, 2014 at 07:10 PM
jimmyzou
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Sold = Epson R-D1 digital rangefinder camera, with7 batteries

up up

Oct 06, 2014 at 12:27 PM
montedc
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: Sold = Epson R-D1 digital rangefinder camera, with7 batteries

Excellent price for a truly super-fun camera, and a blissful RF experience! GLWS!

Nov 05, 2014 at 05:55 PM
jimmyzou
• •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sold: Sold = Epson R-D1 digital rangefinder camera, with7 batteries

Drop again, wait for a few days then I will put the same price on ebay

Nov 24, 2014 at 10:01 AM
Tri Tran
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Sold: Sold = Epson R-D1 digital rangefinder camera, with7 batteries

tagged

Dec 10, 2014 at 08:09 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.