Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · FS: Leica 35/2 Summicron v1 (8 Element) / Leica M2 + Many accessories

morituri
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Leica 35/2 Summicron v1 (8 Element) / Leica M2 + Many accessories

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Leica M2

Sold

Price: $700.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Swedish Postal Service

** No trades for any items, thank you! **

This camera has definitely had CLA during it's life from an authorised Leica dealer, most likely, it has a fancy "A" sigil. The camera is one of the smoothest Leica's I have seen.

Body in 9+ condition. Only some very small rub marks on the strap lugs. You'd have to look pretty close to see. And on the flash shoe obviously. Viewfinder bright, frame-lines come up correctly (tested 50mm & 35mm lens). Rangefinder patch is perfectly clean and clear. Frame advance and shutter firing off is smooth as butter. Changing shutter-speeds is very smooth. Whole and clean interior body and shutter curtains.

It comes with a lot of stuff as you see on the photo.

First of all, the luxurious black Leica ever-ready case is in mint, like new condition. And I really mean it, it is like new. I don't think it has ever been used ever. Doesn't have a mark on it. You get Leica red velvet box. A gorgeous brass cleaning pen. It has a brush on one end and a cleaning tip on the other. Original Leica IXMOO reloadable casette. A roll of Kodak Tri-X 400 PRO. Self-release cable (in the small red Leica box). Functioning and accurate Ikophot light-meter!, I think it is maybe 1/3 off. I measured it at bright blue sky (f16, 1/125, ISO 100), and against a wall in comparison to a modern DSLR. Only thing that is missing is the kitchen-sink.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    35/2 Summicron 8 Element.

Available

Price: $2,400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Swedish Postal Service

M-mount. This lens is getting a CLA at the moment (focusing very stiff). When it comes back, a fully CLA'd Summicron in excellent condition.

In bauble, I have looked very closely and can't see any faults with the optics (scratches on lens surfaces, coating separation, damage etc) with the optics, aperture blades & aperture ring has beautiful and distinct clicks on all. Focusing needs fresh lubrication, and of course, has been sent to get a full CLA.

Comes with Original Leica chrome lens cap, original Leica IROOA lens hood & cap for the hood (pictured, it's the black thing on the lower right). Leica UVa filter in package (Leica 13131A with filter holder, top left on photos). Cool documentation (seen on photo) and some very cutie Kodak lens cleaning paper, just for novelty really, look at that happy guy's face will you.

Leica M2 set

Sep 17, 2014 at 02:34 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.