New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

2       end

Archive 2014 · Katrina

gempixel
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Katrina

Took some images with Katrina the other day in her loft and wanted to share them with you all for some C&C?
Thanks for looking!

Edited on Sep 17, 2014 at 03:16 PM · View previous versions

Sep 17, 2014 at 12:05 PM
friscoron
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Katrina

Gorgeous model, nice shots!! Is that a picture of her in the OOF foreground in No. 1?

Sep 17, 2014 at 12:16 PM
gempixel
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Katrina

Thats great to hear from someone with your talent Ron! And no that isn't a photo of her, but I can see the resemblance now that you mention it.

Tanks for looking.
Tim

Sep 17, 2014 at 12:45 PM
Wildcats_Fans
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Katrina

Great shots and gorgeous model

Sep 17, 2014 at 12:45 PM
gempixel
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Katrina

Thanks for the nice comment wildcats fan!

Happy shooting!

Sep 17, 2014 at 12:56 PM
gheller
• • • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Katrina

IMO, (3) would be EPIC if not for the missing limb.

I know it is there, but it just looks odd with it hidden so much for no apparent reason.

Do you have another similar with her arm showing more? If so, I would call that magazine quality!

greg

Sep 17, 2014 at 01:28 PM
gempixel
• • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Katrina

Hey Greg, Thanks for taking the time to give your input. I do have a few more that show her arm (just to prove she has one) hahaha. I just didn't think they were as good myself. I think you just wanted to see more pictures of her? Here's the others i have, Please let me know if you think these are better?

Sep 17, 2014 at 02:08 PM
ESC in KC
• • • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Katrina

Great shots of a lovely model - looks like a fun shoot.

Sep 17, 2014 at 03:09 PM
Herb
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Katrina

Beautiful shots! I have to ask I see many of the photographers on here that fake these kinds of photos, not so much for a paying client but to take them. May I ask what you do with shots like these or what she does with shots like these? I am curious because I don't see the immediate payback....so why?

Thanks in advance for the answer......I just wish I could get these kinds of results.....if I can use the word, " texture" that is how I would describe these when I look at them....they have the right texture and feel to them....I just have not got there with mine so I really appreciate you and many of the others that get that feel to the photos. Thanks again!

Sep 17, 2014 at 03:10 PM
gheller
• • • • •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Katrina

Still like the original pose much better (and the lighting... don't care for the shadow on the wall).

Aloha!

greg

Sep 17, 2014 at 06:04 PM
sibirdie
• • •
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Katrina

Beautiful model. IMO, she oozes sex appeal. I like numbers 2 (w/o the shadows), 4 and 6. 8 does not flatter her as it does not emphasize her great legs and highlights her small torso.

Sep 18, 2014 at 05:40 AM
markperez
• • •
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Katrina

I enjoy the photos, love her but hate those black and white shoes

Sep 18, 2014 at 08:12 AM
gempixel
• • •
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · Katrina

Thank you very much ESC in KC!

Herb, I'm not getting what you mean regarding photographers faking photos like these? As far as what I do with these shots, I like to experiment whenever I have the opportunity. In this case the model requested this style to add to her portfolio and when guys like yourself come along and compliment the photos with comments like "beautiful shots" well that means it's immediate payback on my practicing so thank you for the compliment!

Gheller, thanks for getting back to me. I agree that the original posted pictures were better as well.

sibirdie, thank you for your feedback!

markperez, thank you for your feedback and I personally think the shoes are badass, but thanks for your opinion.

Sep 18, 2014 at 11:51 PM
CW100
• • • • •
p.1 #14 · p.1 #14 · Katrina

Beautiful!

Sep 19, 2014 at 06:03 AM
DaveOls
• • • •
p.1 #15 · p.1 #15 · Katrina

Beautiful model and great pictures of her.

Sep 19, 2014 at 11:53 AM
tele_pathic
• •
p.1 #16 · p.1 #16 · Katrina

friscoron wrote:
Gorgeous model, nice shots!! Is that a picture of her in the OOF foreground in No. 1?

---------------------------------------------

gempixel wrote:
Thats great to hear from someone with your talent Ron! And no that isn't a photo of her, but I can see the resemblance now that you mention it.

Tanks for looking.
Tim

You now have an idea for your next photo shoot. Print an 8x10 or a bit larger and frame it just as you did with #1!!! Very meta! Maybe even have it in focus. Or maybe even print a poster sized image, hang it on the wall, sit model facing it, viewing it, capture image....maybe have her look back to the camera, with the poster in focus or oof....hmmmm.....nevermind....disregard everything I've said....I'm gonna use that! Copyrighted!

Sep 19, 2014 at 01:27 PM
amiletich

p.1 #17 · p.1 #17 · Katrina

Beautiful shots. I think #1 is actually my favorite. Were these taken using natural lighting, off camera flash etc?

Sep 19, 2014 at 04:34 PM
gempixel
• • •
p.1 #18 · p.1 #18 · Katrina

Thank you everyone for your comments!

I'll be waiting to see your post of how that shot comes out tele_pathic. I'll give you 90 days after that i'm all over it!

Amiletich- I used two off camera speed lights for most of them, thanks for asking!

Happy shooting!

Sep 20, 2014 at 11:01 AM
fstop212
• • • •
p.1 #19 · p.1 #19 · Katrina

All I've got is wow

Sep 20, 2014 at 05:13 PM
mechx
• •
p.1 #20 · p.1 #20 · Katrina

Stunning! Well done.

Sep 20, 2014 at 10:18 PM
       2       end

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

2       end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.