Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Sold: Sigma 85mm f1.4 for Nikon

brett maxwell
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Sigma 85mm f1.4 for Nikon

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sigma 85

Sold

Price: $650.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

This has been a great lens, but I've been focusing on lightening my kit so I've been using the Nikon 1.8 more lately. It's in great condition and perfect working order, I would have to rate it 9/10. Autofocus is dead on, needing no significant AF adjust on any of the 3+ bodies I've had it on. Includes box, warranty card with a few months left, hood, aps-c hood extension, lens cap.

As you can see from the high-res photos linked below, the front element has only TINY, FAINT scratches, totally imperceptible in image quality. The rear element (more important for image quality) is perfect. The only notable (purely cosmetic) flaw is the little chip to the focus distance window, I'm including an extreme close up of that.

85mm: $650 firm, includes paypal and US shipping, I could take $20 off for paypal gift.

A link to a full-res shot at f1.4 with only default LR sharpening: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1979411/Temp/full%20res%20f1.4%20sample.jpg

Sep 17, 2014 at 12:05 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.