Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Sold: ($320) Voigtlander 28mm f/1.9 LTM (Leica screw mount)

jcomer82
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: ($320) Voigtlander 28mm f/1.9 LTM (Leica screw mount)

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Chrome Voigtlander 50mm f/1.5 ASPH LTM/M39

Sold

Price: $415.00
Payment method: Google Checkout
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: USPS

This is the chrome colored version. Lens is in very good shape. No marks to the body, and the glass is clean and clear. Includes chrome front and rear caps, chrome hood, and LTM/M39 to Leica M adapter.

I've used a lot of 50mm's over the years, and the Voigtlander 50 f/1.5 is by far the best. It's relatively affordable, sharp as heck, solidly built, creates beautiful B&W images, has bright and vivid colors. I could go on, but the point is: this is a great lens on either a Rangefinder or Mirrorless camera!

Price includes shipping and any fees which might occur. If you're interested in a B+W 52mm UV/IR filter, will sell that as well for $45.

I'm sorry, but I can't accept PayPal. I can accept Google Wallet, which works just like PayPal. Or, you can purchase the lens here: http://johnathancomer.bigcartel.com/product/voigtlander-50mm-f-1-5-asph-ltm

Photos below

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Black Voigtlander 28mm f/1.9 ASPH LTM/M39

Sold

Price: $320.00
Payment method: Google Checkout
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: USPS

This is the black colored version. Lens is in good shape. Body shows minimal signs of usage, mainly light paint loss on small edges. Nothing major, and the glass is clean and clear. Includes LTM/M39 to Leica M adapter. Includes caps, only.

I was hesitant to buy this lens due to the number of negative reviews about it being soft and such. It's not, at all. On the M8, this lens is a stellar performer. Very sharp wide open, and produces some fantastic images.

Price includes shipping and any fees which might occur. If you're interested in a Leica E46/46mm UV/IR filter, will sell that as well for $65.

I'm sorry, but I can't accept PayPal. I can accept Google Wallet, which works just like PayPal. Or, you can purchase the lens here: http://johnathancomer.bigcartel.com/product/voigtlander-28mm-f-1-9-asph-ltm

Photos below

Edited on Sep 20, 2014 at 04:04 PM · View previous versions

Sep 17, 2014 at 10:06 AM
jcomer82
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: ($320) Voigtlander 28mm f/1.9 LTM (Leica screw mount)

Voigtlander 50mm sold

Edited on Sep 18, 2014 at 03:28 PM · View previous versions

Sep 17, 2014 at 06:33 PM
jcomer82
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: ($320) Voigtlander 28mm f/1.9 LTM (Leica screw mount)

Voigt 28mm f/1.9 LTM ASPH:

Sample taken with M8

Sample taken with M8

Sep 17, 2014 at 06:37 PM
gcui

p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: ($320) Voigtlander 28mm f/1.9 LTM (Leica screw mount)

PM sent for the 50. Thanks.

Sep 18, 2014 at 08:19 AM
Greggf
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: ($320) Voigtlander 28mm f/1.9 LTM (Leica screw mount)

Payment sent for the CV 28!
Gregg

Sep 20, 2014 at 12:25 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.