Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · FS: Olympus Four Thirds lenses...

veroman
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Olympus Four Thirds lenses...

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Mint condition Olympus four thirds lenses

Available

Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Shipped via FedEx Ground insured

I've decided not to sell my complete Olympus E-5 kit. It's just too good a camera to part with. I'm selling a few lenses, though. All are mint. All come with OEM caps, front and back. Hoods are included as noted.

You can view some images taken with these lenses at http://www.pbase.com/smgarey/olympus_four_thirds&page=all

I have found my E-1 and E-5 cameras and these lenses to be some of the finest photography tools I've ever owned, and I've owned them all (well, not ALL, but pretty close to it).

Lenses for sale are:
• Olympus 14-42 f/3.5-5.6 (quite comparable to the 14-54 in IQ) w/hood, caps: $85
• Olympus 25mm f/2.8 pancake (great, sharp copy): $195
• Olympus 50mm f/2 Macro (exceptional lens in every respect) w/hood, caps: $345
• Olympus 40-150 f/3.5-4.5 telephoto (sharp and one of Oly's great bargains) w/hood, caps: $105

Insured shipping will be additional and at my exact cost. Sorry, no international sales or shipping.

Thanks for looking. Feel free to ask as many questions as you'd like.

- Steve

Sep 14, 2014 at 12:48 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.