or maybe just a civil war reenactor and his horse

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3918/15224762991_f56b422d95_b.jpg

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5591/15224762891_489143f3f9_b.jpg

Sep 14, 2014 at 04:38 AM
friscoron
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · General Lee and 'Traveller'

I wish the bottom of the horse's face wasn't cropped. Looks like they might have been in a stable? I do like these shots, and I especially like the first one. I wonder, especially the first one, what it would look like if you applied a B&W or sepia-tone to it with scratches and dust marks, or whatever, to make it look like a much older photograph? But love it as it is. Great job!

Sep 14, 2014 at 08:52 AM
mechx
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · General Lee and 'Traveller'

Love'em both, perfectly exposed on my screen, nice work.

Sep 14, 2014 at 10:25 AM
CW100
• • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · General Lee and 'Traveller'

friscoron wrote:
I wish the bottom of the horse's face wasn't cropped. Looks like they might have been in a stable? I do like these shots, and I especially like the first one. I wonder, especially the first one, what it would look like if you applied a B&W or sepia-tone to it with scratches and dust marks, or whatever, to make it look like a much older photograph? But love it as it is. Great job!

yes, they were in a stable and I had only a moment to take a quick couple of shots. And you're right, I should further process with a sepia tone with scratches would make look more 1860's Civil War era

Sep 15, 2014 at 08:40 AM
Yudhi
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · General Lee and 'Traveller'

friscoron wrote:

agree

Sep 16, 2014 at 01:01 AM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.