Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Carl Auer, Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Rugby

Graham Crowthe
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Rugby

Here's a couple of images from a game I covered on Sunday. C&C as always welcome.
Kind regards Graham.

Sep 02, 2014 at 07:39 PM
ian408
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Rugby

Very nice!

Sep 02, 2014 at 08:42 PM
Graham Crowthe
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Rugby

Thank you for finding time to view & comment on my images Ian!
I know it's an alien sport to the Americas & as such is hard to understand but as a sport I like to think of it as "Grid Iron with attitude"? .

This ground's rules where "No photographers allowed behind the try lines" (touch down areas), so all images are side on & so most include fellow player's & Referee's,(who keep up with the line of play)'s body parts . Kind regards Graham.

PS I watch American football here in the UK & in fact shoot local games and would like to know how you guys get on with shooting from the sides? given the amount of officials/players/god knows whoelse are in attendance!!.
I struggled getting any decent tries' (touchdowns),(this is really all the Press is interested in publishing here in the UK), This is due to fellow players/officials etc getting in the way?. Kind regards Graham.

Sep 04, 2014 at 08:48 PM
Alistair Watson
• • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Rugby

Nice shots!

As a Brit living in the US and having photographed premiership rugby, I do miss the game. NFL is great but it's not the same - no offense to anyone!

Sep 08, 2014 at 09:57 PM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password