Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Withdrawn: Leitax R to Nikon Mount

chasdfg
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Leitax R to Nikon Mount

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Leitax R to Nikon Mount

Withdrawn

Price: $0.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Preferably 3-4 day shipping/expedited if the cost isn't exorbitant

I tried to edit my previous post, but I couldn't after I closed it. I had purchased one leitax mount from an FMer, but I'm thinking I may need 1 more. Trying my luck, looking for the above if you so happen to have spares/any lying around. If I can't find one by the 8th of September, I'll probably order from leitax.

This may seem like an odd request considering I should just buy straight from leitax, but David is away until the 10th of September and won't ship until a few days after he sorts out orders and I will only be in Singapore until the 17th of September. I wish to have some leitax mounts on hand to shoot these some R lenses I have on order here in Singapore before I leave (am now living in the UK and will be awfully busy when I return so these few weeks until the 17th is all the time I have to take pictures and take a good break, hence my rather bizarre desperation to purchase the mounts)

Payment is through whichever convenient method, and shipping is to Singapore.

Thanks for reading and have a great week!

Sep 01, 2014 at 10:21 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.