Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Sold: PRICE DROPPED: Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II AF-S Nikkor Zoom Lens

hls811

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: PRICE DROPPED: Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II AF-S Nikkor Zoom Lens

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II AF-S Nikkor Zoom Lens

Sold

Price: $1,850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: I'll ship at my expense within the US.

MINT Condition. very little usage. Purchased in January of 2013 (Amazon, have the receipt).

Comes with the front and back caps and pedal hood. Also has a B+W Polarizer on it. I unfortunately don't have the box - I have the case somewhere but for the life of me can't find it. (We had some water damage in the basement, that destroyed the box, I moved the case during the cleanup but have no idea where). The lens was nowhere near the basement and is in absolutely perfect condition.

Edited on Sep 03, 2014 at 12:00 PM · View previous versions

Sep 01, 2014 at 09:44 PM
hls811

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: PRICE DROPPED: Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II AF-S Nikkor Zoom Lens

Posted additional pics and dropped the price..

Sep 03, 2014 at 05:35 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.