Upload & Sell: On
1. This is my favorite. A nice sense of place and I love the light and the clouds.
2. Pass. This is a type of composition I've noticed a lot around here, and I don't get it. Here's why: dead space. Why not go to her left and shoot it tighter and vertical? Also, look at the bottom left of the frame. Pom-poms (?) that either needed to be included or cropped out completely.
3. This is better. Nice sportrait.
4. See #2. Again, the composition is just awkward. Solos like these should be shot vertically. Gorgeous background though.
5. Looks a tad OOF. Also, you cropped the defender's body.
6. Nice peak.
7. This is fine.
8. A little motion blur on the defender but it doesn't kill it.
9. This has a pinkish () cast to it.
10. Nice peak.
11. His eyes are closed. I doubt he's praying.
12. This is okay, but the pink cast is back.
13. The best action shot of the lot. He's coming at you, and it's framed nicely. Well done.
14. This is pretty cool too, but is that sensor dust near the lights? Also, look just above the stands to the left. See that white spec? Might be dust as well. Easily removable in post.
Watch how you compose your sportraits, and watch your framing in general to not chop bodies, limbs, etc. All except that one are sharply focused but there is that pink cast (I'm assuming it's some of the lights in the poles; I had the same issues the other night and couldn't figure out what it was). Your sense-of-place shots here are cool and it seems like this is something you are looking for as I haven't seen you concentrate on it in the past, very cool.
Keep it up!