Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Sold: Canon 1DX

photomedic4321
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon 1DX

Canon 1DX Body only

Sold

Price: $4,900.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Shipping via UPS insured.

Well, if you are looking at this ad at this point, you know what this camera is capable of. It is probably one of the meanest imaging devices I have ever held in my hand and is truly capable of photographing anything. My problem is that it is just too heavy for me and it never became the camera I could use without looking at the buttons and dials. I came over a year ago from Nikon and I just never got used to the layout and ergonomics of the Canon body so back to Nikon I go and here it is for someone to pick up! This one has been my number 1 camera I use so it does have some use on the shutter over the last year and the body has a VERY superficial rub on the side nearest the top LCD screen. For some reason these Canon bodies get these pretty easy. Shutter count is 51,244 per EOS inspector but that is a mere drop in the hat for the 400,000 cycles the shutter is rated at. I have not even updated the new firmware so it does not have the new AF modules in it which would improve this camera even more. What else can I say, if you have any questions, feel free to ask (PM or email) and I will answer! I will sell to Canada but it will ship with legit papers and fees will be extra. Price includes shipping and no fee payment. For regular paypal, we will split the fees.

Aug 31, 2014 at 11:43 PM
surfrgrl

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon 1DX

what about the warranty?

Sep 04, 2014 at 09:58 AM
Focus Locus
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Canon 1DX

Here is a free bump, as I am looking to buy a 1Dx within the next coupla months, and want to keep track of this one.

Sep 04, 2014 at 12:17 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.