Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · FS: Leica S Lenses and Accessories

John Black
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Leica S Lenses and Accessories

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Leica 70mm F2.5 Summarit-S ASPH

Sold

Price: $2,749.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: $35 Shipping in the US, shipping fee includes insurance.

The Leica 70mm F2.5 Summarit-S ASPH is in mint condition and works perfectly with my Leica S Type 006. Very sharp at F2.5, and of course the F2.5 means the viewfinder is very bright. Of the S lenses, the 70mm was my favorite because it's lightweight and works well for handheld shooting.

The glass is clean and clear, the lens barrel does not have any scratches or marks. The lens hood has a couple minor rub marks from pulling the lens hood in and out of the camera bag.

The sale includes all the items pictured - the 70S, Leica front & rear lens caps, the lens hood and lens pouch. All pictures are of the exact 70S for sale.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Leica 120mm F2.5 Summarit-S ASPH

Sold

Price: $4,179.00
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

I purchased the Leica APO-Macro-Summarit-S 120mm f/2.5 Lens from the Leica Store Miami. The lens has been used very little and still looks like new. The 120mm S comes complete with its original inner and outer Leica boxes, packing materials, documentation, lens hood, lens pouch, the front & rear caps.

The 120mm S focuses very well on my Leica S Type 006. The lens is very sharp at F2.5 and has a nice bokeh (background blur). Of the S lenses I've owned (35, 70, 120, 180 and 30-90), the 120S had the most distinctive draw. I would pick the 120S over the Hasselblad 110/2 - mostly because the 110/2 loses its mojo when shot on a cropped frame (compared to the 6x6 film negative). While both the 70S and 120S are sharp, high resolving lenses, the 120S brings alot of bokeh to the table. And it a macro lens too, but I didn't buy for its macro capabilities.

There are no scratches or blemishes on the lens body, and the lens elements are clean and do not have any marks or scratches. I've looked through the lens and do not see any dust. The plastic lens hood has a couple very, very light rub marks from being pulled in and out of the camera bag.

All pictures are of the exact lens for sale.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Leica 30-90mm S

Available

Price: $8,999.00
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

Mint condition, comes boxed (inner and outer) with its hood and caps. Pix coming soon.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Really Right Stuff L-Bracket for the Leica S2 and Leica S Type 006

Sold

Price: $99.00
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

Recently purchased and used two times. Looks like new. US Shipping is $10.

Aug 31, 2014 at 03:37 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.