Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Carl Auer, Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

end

Worst lit field ever...

JimBowman
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · Worst lit field ever...

Thanks Scott - really looking forward to this Friday to see how the changes affect my images. Thanks again for all the support and guidance. I would be lost without you guys =)

Sep 02, 2014 at 01:33 AM
JimBowman
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · Worst lit field ever...

For the first time ever I shot the entire game in RAW instead of JPG. I knocked it down from 14 to 12 and tweaked a few things to avoid clashing with my buffer on the D7100. Needless to say shooting in RAW allows me to overcome some serious issues with picture grain, color correction, and exposure adjustments. I have always been afraid to shoot RAW because I felt like I needed 7-8FPS. This year am a bit better at anticipating the action and the moment I need to pull the trigger. Honestly I doubt I shot more than 4-5 frames in a single action shot on Friday night. All in all I am now very excited - while at the same time I was extremely nervous changing over to aperture mode and shooting raw all night. Based on the feedback from the parents and players thus far this was my best set ever =)

Sep 07, 2014 at 05:08 PM
       end

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password