New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Digital Art, Smartphone & Abstract | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Heavy editing

Blakemore
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Heavy editing

I'm the Creative Director at a publishing company that focuses on Trucking Media.I'm also the "guy with the camera" and even though I don't shoot *for* the company, I do usually shoot pretty much any event we hold or attend as well as grabbing trucking related shots in my off-time to use in my job. Anyway, we have an annual truck show and that's where this shot came from. The dealer that brought this truck just happened to be the company featured on the cover of our next magazine so I knew ahead of time what this shot would become. I already had it in my brain. So, here is the before/after of some heavy editing on this truck. I think this is the heaviest editing job I've ever done. FYI... the background of the final is two composited stock images. The only part of the final that is mine is the truck.

Aug 26, 2014 at 11:44 PM
palestar23

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Heavy editing

Wonderfully done, could be an add in a Magazine for truckers. It looks more alive and interesting then the simple photo, you take a good shot but after the work you have done on the final image it just POPS!!!!!!!!!

Apr 28, 2015 at 11:21 AM
C Parish
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Heavy editing

Great shot that you have created!

My only nit would be that the truck seems "nose up" in the edited version. Maybe its just perspective?

Cheers

Apr 28, 2015 at 11:53 AM

FM Forums | Digital Art, Smartphone & Abstract | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.