Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · FS: Canon EF lens - Sigma 70-300mm f/4-5.6

ageitgey

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Canon EF lens - Sigma 70-300mm f/4-5.6

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon 5D mkII body

Sold

Price: $999.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks

This is my personal 5D mkII, used for hobby shooting. I've taken care of it, but it's got the usual marks and scuffs you'd expect from a camera that's a few years old. There's also some scuffs/scratches on the bottom right of the lcd (like it scraped on a belt). It's nothing that would affect usage or annoy you, but you'd notice it if you hold it at an angle. I'd call it average wear for the age.

Battery and charger included. No box.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM Lens

Sold

Price: $430.00
Item condition: 7 Shows considerable amount of use - More than average wear

This lens was originally part of a bundle with the 5D mkII if I remember correctly.

The glass is fine. I've used this lens quite a bit, so it's not pristine. Please take that into consideration. It takes great pictures though.

PLEASE NOTE: The little red "L" plastic ring has been removed off this lens. So you won't have the little red ring unless you replace it.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Lens

Sold

Price: $225.00
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

This is a wonderful little lens and it's in great shape. It's barely been used.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sigma 70-300mm f/4-5.6 DG APO Macro Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon

Available

Price: $89.00
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

This is a pretty low-end lens, but it's handy if you don't need a 300mm lens very often. It also has a macro mode. Maybe a great gift for a beginner.

Make an offer.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Zenitar 16mm f/2.8 Fisheye

Sold

Price: $130.00
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks

This is a crazy Russian-made fisheye lens. It's actually an m42 screw-mount lens with an included Canon adapter.

These are a popular way to play with a fisheye without spending much. Check out the reviews online. It's a totally manual lens, so don't expect autofocus or anything like that. Make sure you know what this is before buying.

Sigma 70-300mm f/4-5.6 DG APO Macro Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon

Aug 26, 2014 at 11:31 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.