Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Sold: Zeiss Biogon T* 35mm f/2 ZM

davidmarinero
• •
[X]
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Zeiss Biogon T* 35mm f/2 ZM

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Zeiss Biogon T* 35mm f/2 ZM

Withdrawn

Price: $700.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

As you can see in the photos, the lens has been very well cared for, without scratches or paint loss. Included is the original padded pouch and the leather case, plus a protective filter that has always been on to keep the lens glass clean and clear.

Shipping included in CONUS, or at cost anywhere else. PayPal as gift or add 3% to cost.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Zeiss Hood for the 35mm and 50mm f2 ZM

Sold

Price: $50.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks

This is the original Zeiss hood made of machined aluminum for the lens above. It is also the official hood for the 50mm f2 ZM lens. As you know, this hood is sold separately by Zeiss, and it is really expensive new.

If you buy the combo lens plus hood, shipping is included. Otherwise, add $6.95 for shipping. PayPal as gift or add 3% to cost.

Edited on Nov 05, 2014 at 10:28 AM · View previous versions

Aug 26, 2014 at 10:47 AM
davidmarinero
• •
[X]
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Zeiss Biogon T* 35mm f/2 ZM

Reduced price. Also, I will be away 9 days starting from tomorrow night, with very limited access to email and zero ability to ship goods.

Sep 04, 2014 at 11:25 AM
davidmarinero
• •
[X]
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Zeiss Biogon T* 35mm f/2 ZM

Reduced price to match previous sales.

Sep 20, 2014 at 07:28 AM
davidmarinero
• •
[X]
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Zeiss Biogon T* 35mm f/2 ZM

I just bought a Leica lens and the focus ring feels very different. It is like the Zeiss is "smooth" and the Leica feels "just right". As such, I do not know whether this is normal, so I am reducing the price.

Oct 07, 2014 at 11:35 AM
davidmarinero
• •
[X]
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: Zeiss Biogon T* 35mm f/2 ZM

Just listed in the big auction site due to lack of interest here, so at noon in one week it will be over,

Oct 13, 2014 at 11:06 AM
rfaspen

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sold: Zeiss Biogon T* 35mm f/2 ZM

PM sent regarding the hood.

Oct 14, 2014 at 05:25 PM
davidmarinero
• •
[X]
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Sold: Zeiss Biogon T* 35mm f/2 ZM

The hood is sold. The lens is still on sale here, but at noon EST Monday 20th, the auction will be over.

Oct 16, 2014 at 09:46 AM
davidmarinero
• •
[X]
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Sold: Zeiss Biogon T* 35mm f/2 ZM

I have taken the lens to have a CLA for piece of mind. I will put it back for sale once in full shape!

Nov 05, 2014 at 10:29 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.