Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Sold: Nikon 85 f/1.8G -- Mint!!! $370 shipped

ajaykay
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon 85 f/1.8G -- Mint!!! $370 shipped

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon 85mm f1.8G

Sold

Price: $370.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Insured

I'm leaving DSLR for mirrorless--mainly, because at 62 years of age, I'm looking to lighten my load. Here's the first of several FX lenses that I'm looking to sell. This 85mm is the sharpest of the bunch and is in excellent condition. If could keep just one lens, this would be the one! Purchased new from a local camera shop, it comes boxed with all accessories (pouch, caps and hood). I'll also include my original sales receipt from the local store that I purchased it at.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Nikon 50mm f1.4G

Sold

Price: $300.00
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

Got this one from B&H with my D600 and it's also in perfect condition. Comes boxed with pouch, caps and hood.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon 70-300mm 4.5-5.6G VR

Sold

Price: $275.00
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

Bought this here on FM about a year ago and used it once on a Florida vacation. If you've investigated this zoom, you probably know that they're characteristically very sharp up until about 230mm. Loses a little of that sharpness at higher focal lengths, however. I've marked it's condition down a notch only because I'm the second owner. Rest assured that it looks and performs excellently. Comes boxed with all accessories except the manual.

Purchase this together with the 28-105 listed below and get both lenses for $350 -- PayPal'ed and shipped CONUS!

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon 28-105mm f/3.5 - 4.5D AF

Sold

Price: $120.00
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

Also bought this one used here and it worked great on my D600. Optics are great, cosmetically excellent and has a nice little macro switch to boot! Comes with caps and 2 hoods -- HB-18 and HB-27 -- but no box! Priced accordingly.

This is a 'D' lens and there may be issues with some older Nikon cameras. Please make sure of your camera's compatibility with it!

That does it for my Nikon FX stuff. Once I sell the FX gear, I've got some Nikon DX equipment that will get posted as I transition to Sony mirrorless. If you're looking at DX, I'll be selling:

Nikkor 55-200mm 4-5.6G
Nikkor 35mm 1.8G

I've been buying and selling on FredMiranda.com for many years now and rest assured that this is all top notch gear. Excellent condition, original packaging (except where noted) and my perfect rating here guarantees your satisfaction!

Shipped via USPS Priority Insured CONUS and I'll cover the PayPal charges.

Purchase this together with the 70-300 listed above and get both lenses for $350 -- PayPal'ed and shipped CONUS!

© ajaykay 2014

Nikkor 85mm f1.8G

Edited on Sep 02, 2014 at 05:02 PM · View previous versions

Aug 24, 2014 at 05:31 PM
millerm54
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon 85 f/1.8G -- Mint!!! $370 shipped

pmed

Aug 24, 2014 at 06:51 PM
fsiagian
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Nikon 85 f/1.8G -- Mint!!! $370 shipped

PM sent

Aug 31, 2014 at 01:08 PM
2many
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Nikon 85 f/1.8G -- Mint!!! $370 shipped

pm sent

Sep 02, 2014 at 11:45 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.