Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Nature & Wildlife Posting Guidelines
  

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

  

A find in S. TX last night
  
 
jasonp1
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · A find in S. TX last night


Texas Coral Snake
1





2






JP

Edited on Aug 23, 2014 at 09:18 AM · View previous versions



Aug 22, 2014 at 05:48 PM
morris
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · A find in S. TX last night


Well done Jason. The size is fine for me. This size means anyone can take a copy and make a lovely print which is why many keep the size down.

Morris



Aug 22, 2014 at 05:51 PM
jasonp1
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · A find in S. TX last night


morris wrote:
Well done Jason. The size is fine for me. This size means anyone can take a copy and make a lovely print which is why many keep the size down.

Morris


, Appreciated sir. They can print away, I'm not getting rich off this stuff...I wish we could.



Aug 22, 2014 at 06:01 PM
eyelaser
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · A find in S. TX last night


Love snakes...and this is a beauty Jason!
Eric



Aug 22, 2014 at 06:15 PM
teked
Online
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · A find in S. TX last night


Very cool looking shots, Jason. Be careful around these guys.

By the way if you closely examine both of these shots, you will notice some blue/cyan/green showing in hot areas. If you would like to get rid of them, simply create an added layer, and make color adjustments. Since these are the only areas that contains these colors, simply desaturate them, and turn down the luminasity to the lowest level.

Ed



Aug 22, 2014 at 08:30 PM
birdied
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · A find in S. TX last night


"Red Touches Yellow Kills A Fellow"

Gorgeous shots.

Birdie



Aug 22, 2014 at 08:34 PM
KirkB
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · A find in S. TX last night


Terrific color, texture, and detail here Jason... very well done.

Kirk



Aug 22, 2014 at 08:36 PM
KCollett
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · A find in S. TX last night


Good looking snake.


Aug 22, 2014 at 10:28 PM
 

Search in Used Dept. 



surfnron
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · A find in S. TX last night


Both are extra nice Jason ~ Ron


Aug 22, 2014 at 10:42 PM
kmunroe
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · A find in S. TX last night


love the snake Jason


Aug 22, 2014 at 11:40 PM
ckcarr
Online
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · A find in S. TX last night


birdied wrote:
"Red Touches Yellow Kills A Fellow"

Gorgeous shots.

Birdie


Red and black, heart attack...


Snakes are always cool because they have to be unplanned...

Very nice!



Aug 23, 2014 at 12:14 AM
jasonp1
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · A find in S. TX last night


eyelaser wrote:
Love snakes...and this is a beauty Jason!
Eric


Thanks Eric, they are cool looking critters



Aug 23, 2014 at 12:26 AM
jasonp1
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · A find in S. TX last night


teked wrote:
Very cool looking shots, Jason. Be careful around these guys.

By the way if you closely examine both of these shots, you will notice some blue/cyan/green showing in hot areas. If you would like to get rid of them, simply create an added layer, and make color adjustments. Since these are the only areas that contains these colors, simply desaturate them, and turn down the luminasity to the lowest level.

Ed


Thanks Ed. There are lots of PS techniques I need to learn unfortunately. I'll look this one up and see if I can figure it out.



Aug 23, 2014 at 12:28 AM
jasonp1
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #14 · p.1 #14 · A find in S. TX last night


birdied wrote:
"Red Touches Yellow Kills A Fellow"

Gorgeous shots.

Birdie

Thanks Birdie, Glad this one didn't kill a fellow
---------------------------------------------

KirkB wrote:
Terrific color, texture, and detail here Jason... very well done.

Kirk

Thanks Kirk
---------------------------------------------

KCollett wrote:
Good looking snake.

Thanks Collett
---------------------------------------------

surfnron wrote:
Both are extra nice Jason ~ Ron

Thanks Ron!
---------------------------------------------

kmunroe wrote:
love the snake Jason

Thanks kmunroe
---------------------------------------------

ckcarr wrote:
Red and black, heart attack...


Snakes are always cool because they have to be unplanned...

Very nice!

lol, actually this guys was very docile and never tried or threatened to bite..



Aug 23, 2014 at 12:34 AM
waldr_p
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #15 · p.1 #15 · A find in S. TX last night


Really cool shots of a spectacular looking snake.

Paul.



Aug 23, 2014 at 02:58 PM





FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password