New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Classic Car Fins and Vanishing Lines

PhilipBlair

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Classic Car Fins and Vanishing Lines

Shot near the Seattle Public Market. Bit of a selfie reflection in the chrome ;-)

Classic Car Fins and Vanishing Lines

Aug 21, 2014 at 11:28 PM
Danpbphoto
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Classic Car Fins and Vanishing Lines

Hi Philip!
Loosing the fin tip sort of makes this incomplete to me. Personally, I might have like to see more rear end if that was all you had in focus.
I might have tried to have everything up to the forward edge of the fenderskirt in focus then go blur..
Nice old classic!
Dan

Aug 22, 2014 at 10:48 AM
PhilipBlair

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Classic Car Fins and Vanishing Lines

Danpb, thanks for the comments. I too wish the fin tip had been caught. Nice line of though on how to approach this subject, much more thought than I applied when I took this shot. I was mid-conversation with someone and walking (!) while out street shooting. Kind of ridiculous but you get the idea. "If only" (a)I had my camera (b) thought longer about the shot, © caught such and such light, etc. You've given me ideas on how to approach subject like this and others in the future.

Aug 22, 2014 at 10:50 PM
Danpbphoto
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Classic Car Fins and Vanishing Lines

wizardwig wrote:
Danpb, thanks for the comments. I too wish the fin tip had been caught. Nice line of though on how to approach this subject, much more thought than I applied when I took this shot. I was mid-conversation with someone and walking (!) while out street shooting. Kind of ridiculous but you get the idea. "If only" (a)I had my camera (b) thought longer about the shot, © caught such and such light, etc. You've given me ideas on how to approach subject like this and others in the future.

Heh "WW", I believe we ALL have been there, done that! I know I have.
You now have another idea presented to you..Go out and try it to your liking and resubmit!
Good luck!
Dan

Aug 23, 2014 at 07:43 AM

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.