Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · FS: Nikon D4

BriMcD
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Nikon D4

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon D4

Available

Price: $4,200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: I will UPS (signature required) in the cont. US. If you want insurance I will quote you a price.

Price includes PayPal fees. Nikon D4 in very good condition. Around 39k actuations. Sensor is kept clean and the screens have protective covers on them. Sale includes everything in box and this was one of the bodies that came with a XQD reader. I'm including 2 32GB XQD cards with sale. Only reason I'm selling is because I'm moving on to the D810. I've used this for shooting weddings and the focusing on it is stellar. I can acquire focus with minimal light during first dances. The battery is not pictured because it's in the camera. This is a USA version. I have 2 of these and will be posting the other one soon.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Nikon D4

Withdrawn

Price: $4,450.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: I will UPS (signature required) in the cont. US. If you want insurance I will quote you a price.

Nikon D4 in very good condition. Around 40k actuations. Same as the one I have posted above. Other than having around 1000 more images taken with it you can't tell them apart. Serial numbers are only 1 away from each other too. (geek fact). I'm including card reader (which came with it) and a 16GB XQD card and 2 extra 32 GB XQD cards.

Only shipping to continental US and PayPal fees are not included. I need 8 hours for this post and then I'll make this a separate post with pics.

Feel free to make me a reasonable offer if you want to buy both.

Edited on Sep 26, 2014 at 06:00 AM · View previous versions

Aug 19, 2014 at 02:01 PM
BriMcD
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: Nikon D4

now accepting reasonable offers.

Sep 02, 2014 at 12:21 PM
BriMcD
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · FS: Nikon D4

still accepting reasonable offers.

Sep 29, 2014 at 07:58 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.