Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Vinyl posters for HS individuals

jjohnsey
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Vinyl posters for HS individuals

Have a local HS wanting to hang large vinyl banners of each senior for the volleyball team in the gym. If it goes well, I could see this for the Boys and Girls hoops as well as baseball and softball. I guessing 2'x3' or some derivative, what do I need to look for in a vendor? Weight of vinyl, resolution? Anyone have any experience with a particular vendor that you would recommend?

Thanks,

Jeff

Aug 18, 2014 at 11:04 PM
rddayton
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Vinyl posters for HS individuals

I use Richmond Pro Labs in Richmond, VA. Very competitive pricing. Great customer service. Wonderful lab work. Check them out. www.richmondprolab.com is their website. I know they do large grommetted vinyl but not sure about smaller pieces.

Rick

Aug 19, 2014 at 07:32 AM
Matt OHarver
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Vinyl posters for HS individuals

I use H&H color out of Raytown MO. Great company, prices, and turn around time is second to none. Ordered a set of 17 on Wednesday night and had them on Friday.

Aug 19, 2014 at 12:22 PM
BillyHurst
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Vinyl posters for HS individuals

I'll give a LOUD second to H&H. I use them for virtually everything!

Aug 19, 2014 at 12:54 PM
jjohnsey
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Vinyl posters for HS individuals

Thanks Gents, I will look into both of these.

Aug 20, 2014 at 10:17 PM
JimBowman
• •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Vinyl posters for HS individuals

Just curious what these cost on average? Sounds like a great idea for the seniors last game.

Aug 20, 2014 at 10:42 PM
timgangloff
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Vinyl posters for HS individuals

Does your local high school already have banners hanging on the baseball/softball/football fields like advertising ones? Most places do. Find out who does that printing, as it most likely a local place. While the online shops are great, there are times it is really nice to have a local print shop help you out. Developing a good relationship with a local printer can be very beneficial for both of you. I've got a great local printer and it sure is great to call him, tell him what I want to do and have him put something together for me and be able to pick it up later that day or the next.

Aug 20, 2014 at 10:57 PM
Matt OHarver
• • • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Vinyl posters for HS individuals

Tim I have a local printshop right next door to me. No matter how much I want to work with him, his prices put him out of the game. He is literally 4 times the price of H&H prices on some and at least 2.5 on others, it's also a 1 week turn around minimum.

Matt

Aug 20, 2014 at 11:02 PM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.