Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Sold: Pristine X100S with Thumbs Up EP-2S & Other Accessories

SBell

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Pristine X100S with Thumbs Up EP-2S & Other Accessories

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   X100S with multiple accessories

Sold

Price: $975.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Shipping via UPS 3 day select with insurance included.

X100S in perfect cosmetic and functional condition. Purchased from Samy's Camera in April 2013. 9100 shutter count (EDIT: I thought the shutter count number seemed really high so I checked my Lightroom library which has 2373 images shot with the X100S in 2013 and 2014. So around 3000 is probably a more accurate number for the actual shutter actuations. The Fuji manual says "The count is also incremented each time the camera is turned off, playback mode is selected, or the optical viewfinder is activated." So every time it goes to sleep in power save mode or does anything it's registering on the shutter counter. I wasn't aware of any of this so thought I would share it in an edit here for potential buyers of this listing or other X100s listings.) Multiple accessories included:

- Ciesta leather half case with strap & leather lens cap ($160)
- Thumbs Up EP-2S grip ($120)
- JJC Hood ($20)
- Lenmar Battery
- Hoya UV Filter
- Hoya Circular Polarizer
- Rubber hood
- Film screen protector
- Center Pinch lens cap

Aug 17, 2014 at 05:26 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.