Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Sold: Dell U2713h 27" IPS with 14-bit LUT

mkawa
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Dell U2713h 27" IPS with 14-bit LUT

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Dell U2713h hardware LUT photographic display

Sold

Price: $400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: UPS Ground

The display in question is: http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&cs=19&sku=225-4148

This particular sample has been cleaned regularly with fresh microfiber and klear screen plastic display cleaner. klear screen (aka iklear) is a very gentle cleaner, but can be a bit streaky. in practice, the display looks perfect -- there are no dead pixels or subpixels and the LUT programs without issue.

ISSUES:

- This unit has no stand. I tossed the dell stand and was using an ergotron MX wall-mount which I've sold separately. I highly recommend an ergotron LX or similar for the display.

- Using displayport from a gigabyte ATI Radeon HD7970, I occasionally got odd flashes from the display. They were infrequent and intermittent, but did no interfere with actually using the display. The display is under warranty via Dell for another year and a half if it becomes an issue. I suspect the issue was the video card though.

I'm selling as I'm saving up for a UP3214Q (i've bought into the 4k thing hook line and sinker. hah!).

Asking 400 USD shipped and PP'd to the CONUS

Aug 15, 2014 at 05:17 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.