Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · FS: Sigma 50 f/1.4 EX DG Canon Mount $280

Parkertinsley
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Sigma 50 f/1.4 EX DG Canon Mount $280

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sigma 50 f/1.4 EX DG Canon Mount

Available

Price: $280.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks

I am selling a Sigma 50 f/1.4 EX DG Canon Mount. This is the sharpest copy of this lens that I have ever seen, but sadly I find myself needing more reach. The lens has FLAWLESS optics. No scratches at all. The exterior of the lens suffers from slight finish marks but they do not impair any functionality in the lens, they are simply small scratches in the paint. Also, the focus ring shifts a little but this is common on this lens and does not change its ability to manual focus. This lens is tack sharp, fast focusing, and creates some of the most beautiful images I have ever produced. It comes from a pet-free, smoke-free home and I hope it goes to someone who loves it as much as I have. I will also include the original sigma lens hood and lens cap with an off brand rear cap.

Shipping will be via USPS Priority mail. I will cover the cost of shipping. Please pay via paypal gift, or otherwise add 3%.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. If you are hesitant due to my lack of feedback on FM, please visit my eBay at parkertinsley where I am very highly rated.

Thank you!

Aug 13, 2014 at 01:50 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.