New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Pelican 1520 Horizontal Dividers

Albino_BlacMan
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Pelican 1520 Horizontal Dividers

I have a pelican 1520 case that I love.

I only have one problem with it, the dividers that come with the case are all made to divide the case vertically (if you're looking at the case with the handle facing you than they go up and down or towards you and away from you). I can see how this configuration would be useful for most situations. However, when on canoe trips I like to keep my tripod in the case (Gitzo 1541T and Markins ballhead which fits perfectly) which means I need it divided horizontally (if you're looking at the case with the handle facing you than the dividers would need to go left and right).

Has anyone found a solution to this? I have a few dividers stuck together right now which works alright but I would like a cleaner solution.

Aug 12, 2014 at 01:41 PM
dgdg
• • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Pelican 1520 Horizontal Dividers

You can buy foam Pelican dividers separately, maybe use dividers for a different Pelican model.

Trekpak makes some cool adjustable dividers - pricey. But maybe worth it for you if you want something cleaner.
http://trekpak.com/rollipak/

David

Aug 12, 2014 at 02:35 PM
Albino_BlacMan
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Pelican 1520 Horizontal Dividers

I was thinking about dividers from a different model but I don't know what other ones would fit properly. If anyone has suggestions that would be great.

Aug 12, 2014 at 02:38 PM
twistinturns

[X]
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Pelican 1520 Horizontal Dividers

Buy the foam. Worthwhile investment

Aug 13, 2014 at 08:30 PM

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.