Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Few snaps of the kiddo (eerie how much he looks like his grandpa)

nextelbuddy
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Few snaps of the kiddo (eerie how much he looks like his grandpa)

I've come to terms that my son looks nothing like me lol but still love him more than anything else. it wasn't until this picture that i realized just how much he took from my wifes side of the family.

Nothing fancy here just some personal moments from our family. thanks so much for looking.

DSC_0030 by nextelbuddy, on Flickr

DSC_0023 final by nextelbuddy, on Flickr

3. and just one I liked in Destin where i caught them both looking at something at the same time and seemed kinda cute.

2014-07-25_0005 by nextelbuddy, on Flickr

4, and one that shows me the step dad lol (im the real dad)

2014-07-25_0008 by nextelbuddy, on Flickr

Aug 12, 2014 at 12:10 PM
Sharona
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Few snaps of the kiddo (eerie how much he looks like his grandpa)

These are really nice! You've captured some wonderful memories of your wife and the mailman's - er, I mean, "your" son.

Aug 12, 2014 at 12:55 PM
friscoron
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Few snaps of the kiddo (eerie how much he looks like his grandpa)

I like 'em all, but I really like that last one with you in the shot. I hope you're printing it big!

Aug 12, 2014 at 01:14 PM
chuhsi1
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Few snaps of the kiddo (eerie how much he looks like his grandpa)

i don't know who's related to who here, but the pictures are great

i really like the first and last ones.

how do you get the toddler to smile to perfectly?? my kids definitely don't do that

Aug 13, 2014 at 12:36 AM
nextelbuddy
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Few snaps of the kiddo (eerie how much he looks like his grandpa)

Sharona wrote:
These are really nice! You've captured some wonderful memories of your wife and the mailman's - er, I mean, "your" son.

haha thanks, definitely need to talk to that mailman

friscoron wrote:
I like 'em all, but I really like that last one with you in the shot. I hope you're printing it big!

thanks Frisc, we are waiting to move but when we do i will get this image along with a few others printed at least larger than 11x14 to have around the house. I've never had anything larger for portraits but love the idea of a canvas.

chuhsi1 wrote:
i don't know who's related to who here, but the pictures are great

i really like the first and last ones.

how do you get the toddler to smile to perfectly?? my kids definitely don't do that

appreciate the positive words.

the secret we use (which may differ for each child) is to time pictures right after they have woke up from their nap when they are in a good mood. Hes usually always in a good mood right after waking up and as long as I have someone behind me smiling at him, he will smile back.

Aug 13, 2014 at 08:01 AM
bbourizk
• • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Few snaps of the kiddo (eerie how much he looks like his grandpa)

Last one is a ripper mate.

Aug 13, 2014 at 08:12 AM
Medowlark
• • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Few snaps of the kiddo (eerie how much he looks like his grandpa)

Well done, I enjoyed them... TFS

Aug 14, 2014 at 11:02 AM
nextelbuddy
• • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Few snaps of the kiddo (eerie how much he looks like his grandpa)

bbourizk wrote:
Last one is a ripper mate.

Medowlark wrote:
Well done, I enjoyed them... TFS

thank you both, not often i get to be in the picture with the family so that goes with out saying its one of my favorites.

Aug 18, 2014 at 12:07 PM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.