New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Pro Digital Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Kiosk style import from iPhone/android

Erizza

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Kiosk style import from iPhone/android

Hello,

I help organize meetings and events for my company usually with 200-500 attendees. Generally we'll have a large "photobooth" setup with a pro photographer doing group shots and also collect photos from employees uploads for company use.

We are a tech company so I added a solution the last couple events that auto imports and prints hashtags from Instagram and Twitter and that has proven popular. The main request we've been getting is to have the option to print directly from smartphones while everyone is there.

The only software that looks useful is tailored around ordering prints similar to walmart/cvs. I'm not looking to generate sales through prints. Just for a simple program that can import selected images from a phone and print/save them. Would really like to run it through a touch screen if possible.

I know there are apps that can be installed on every individual phone but am not interested in those.

I appreciate any info to get pointed in the right direction. Thanks!!!

Aug 10, 2014 at 09:00 AM
ShotByTom
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Kiosk style import from iPhone/android

With the DNP/Sony SnapLap dye sub printers you can print directly from a bluetooth phone. Here is some info: http://www.fotoclubinc.com/Images/PDF/3292-SnapLabWirelessCase.pdf

I just happen to have a snaplab for sale in the buy/sell forums!

Aug 11, 2014 at 09:28 AM
Erizza

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Kiosk style import from iPhone/android

a123 wrote:
With the DNP/Sony SnapLap dye sub printers you can print directly from a bluetooth phone. Here is some info: http://www.fotoclubinc.com/Images/PDF/3292-SnapLabWirelessCase.pdf

I just happen to have a snaplab for sale in the buy/sell forums!

Thanks. I know bluetooth/wifi is an option but would really prefer to have an actual wired option. Noone wants to deal with setting up a wireless printer connection.

Aug 11, 2014 at 06:55 PM

FM Forums | Pro Digital Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.