Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · FS: Two Elinchrom 600RX monolights with umbrella reflectors & Skypor...

tetrode
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Two Elinchrom 600RX monolights with umbrella reflectors & Skyport receivers, $475 each shipped/PP'ed

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Two Elinchrom 600RX Monolights

Available

Price: $475.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

Waaaaay too many strobes! I need to thin the herd. Consequently, I'm offering for sale two very lightly used and mint condition Elinchrom 600RX monolights. I am the original owner of both of these Swiss made lights. They are rated 600Ws each.

The lights function perfectly and have no cosmetic issues. And don't overlook the fact that these are the "classic" translucent Barney-the-dinosaur purple-cased versions of the lights!

The lights will come with their original front protective covers, power and sync cords, and original boxes. Each light will also come with an Elinchrom Skyport receiver and original Elinchrom 90-degree umbrella reflector.

$475 each shipped and Paypal'ed (CONUS only, please).

Aug 07, 2014 at 03:28 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.