Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · FS: 8x10 and 4x6 Dye Sub Printers

ShotByTom
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: 8x10 and 4x6 Dye Sub Printers

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Shinko-Sinfonia S1245 Dye Sub Printer (8x10)

Available

Price: $450.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Will calculate based on destination...it's VERY heavy!

Selling a like new Shinko S1245 8x10" Dye Sub printer. Includes printer, power cord and USB cord, I do not have the print catcher for this printer. Drivers are available online but I will look to see if we have a disk.

These are amazing printers, built like a tank and are very fast. Selling because we have 2 of them and haven't used one in a very long time.

Price INCLUDES shipping to CONUS!

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sony Snaplab Dye Sub Printer

Sold

Price: $450.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Will calculate based on destination...it's VERY heavy!

Selling a like new Sony Snaplab dye sub printer. I will include the remainder of a 4x6 roll of paper and ink with it. Sale includes Printer, cleaning cartdridge, power cord and USB cord and almost a whole roll of 4x6 paper. This printer also does 4x8 and 5x7 prints. Prints very fast and can be used with a printer or standalone via the card reader.

Aug 07, 2014 at 02:42 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.