Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

1       2      
       end

Archive 2014 · Anyone participate in a Jerry Ghionis seminar?

bobbytan
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.3 #1 · p.3 #1 · Anyone participate in a Jerry Ghionis seminar?

Free 2-hour webinar today:

https://icesociety.com/live

Aug 27, 2014 at 11:17 AM
joelconner
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.3 #2 · p.3 #2 · Anyone participate in a Jerry Ghionis seminar?

We literally just walked in the door 10 minutes ago from his workshop in St. Louis. Overall, we were blown away with it. The morning/afternoon sessions were mostly shooting and posing instructions, and it was very well done. The early part of the evening session was a little boring and hard to concentrate (possibly made moreso by the fact that I was keeping up with almost every pitch in the Cardinals baseball game), but the last part of the night...talking about getting the best emotion of our your clients...was quite simply epic. Blew my mind and brought many of us to tears.

I am sure there will be plenty on here who will say how they are above it all et cetera, but I have a feeling I will be looking back on this day as one that helped me take leaps forward...and that is not something I can say about most things.

if you can, go.

Oct 07, 2014 at 09:35 PM
JakAHearts
• • •
p.3 #3 · p.3 #3 · Anyone participate in a Jerry Ghionis seminar?

Wow, Joel. You make me wish I had gone to the DC seminar. He is one of my favorite photogs/speakers and I really enjoy his Kelby videos but that night was a long overdue family night for me.

Oct 08, 2014 at 06:27 AM
jeremy_clay
• • • • • •
p.3 #4 · p.3 #4 · Anyone participate in a Jerry Ghionis seminar?

joelconner wrote:
I am sure there will be plenty on here who will say how they are above it all et cetera, but I have a feeling I will be looking back on this day as one that helped me take leaps forward....

tagged for followup in 1 years time.

Oct 08, 2014 at 08:15 AM
joshua grasso
• • •
p.3 #5 · p.3 #5 · Anyone participate in a Jerry Ghionis seminar?

joelconner wrote:
We literally just walked in the door 10 minutes ago from his workshop in St. Louis. Overall, we were blown away with it. The morning/afternoon sessions were mostly shooting and posing instructions, and it was very well done. The early part of the evening session was a little boring and hard to concentrate (possibly made moreso by the fact that I was keeping up with almost every pitch in the Cardinals baseball game), but the last part of the night...talking about getting the best emotion of our your clients...was quite simply epic. Blew my mind and brought many of us
...Show more

I Felt very inspired with the ending as well. Also overall some very practical solid advise on posing which I suck at so that was very helpful.

And the models were smokin hot....if you needed another reason lol

Oct 08, 2014 at 10:22 AM
klee.007
• • •
p.3 #6 · p.3 #6 · Anyone participate in a Jerry Ghionis seminar?

I attended the same session as Joel did but only the evening portion which focused on reviewing some of his work and how to push yourself to do something creative and different. Overall, I was impressed with much of his work and finishing off the image by invoking an emotion. Definitely inspiring... for the price it was well worth attending.

Best quote of the day - "What's priceless tomorrow, should be expensive today"

Keith

Oct 08, 2014 at 04:22 PM
1       2      
       end

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

1       2      
       end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.