Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Sold: Canon FD 55 1.2 S.S.C converted to EF mount (sharp!)

LizWangPhotog
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon FD 55 1.2 S.S.C converted to EF mount (sharp!)

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon FD S.S.C. 55 1.2

Sold

Price: $399.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

If you're looking at this listing, you know the greatness of this lens. In my tests, so much sharper than the 50 1.2L wide open, with gorgeous bokeh. This is the S.S.C version which to me seems sharper. It has been converted to EF mount using the EdMika kit, and works well to infinity on my Canon bodies, no mirror issues at all. The reason I'm selling is I switched to Fuji, and the third party adapter specifically for Fuji doesn't focus to infinity with this lens. I'm trying to not have too many lenses, so that puts this really beautiful lens on the sale block.

The lens itself is in excellent condition, especially for the age, glass is perfect, barrel is a solid 9. I'll include the original FD mount, which since it was done via a EdMika kit, can be reverted easily to FD. But I think EOS is the more universal mount. This copy is very sharp wide open...sad to see it go, but trying to limit my g.a.s.

Front and rear caps + FD mount included. Price includes PP and shipping.

Jul 30, 2014 at 03:59 PM
New Cat
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon FD 55 1.2 S.S.C converted to EF mount (sharp!)

Tag

Jul 30, 2014 at 09:41 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.