Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · FS: Canon EFS 15mm-85mm IS USM

rraquib
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Canon EFS 15mm-85mm IS USM

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 85mm f/1.8 with canon hood

Withdrawn

Price: $299.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority

Lens is in mint condition. Glass is clean. Comes with box and papers. As far as I can tell takes sharp picture for its class.

Regular Paypal add 3%

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 50mm f/1.4 with canon hood

Withdrawn

Price: $259.00

Lens is in mint condition. Glass is clean. Comes with box and papers. As far as I can tell takes sharp picture for its class.

Somehow I can no longer locate the box. I know I have it somewhere and will show up some day. So for now comes with both caps and the hood. Price dropped to match the missing box.

Regular Paypal add 3%

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 7D

Sold

Price: $649.00
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

I purchased this new and have used it with care. Very low shutter count and comes with 1 extra canon battery. Does not appear to have any cosmetic blemishes and mechanically flawless. Comes with all original accessories, box, papers etc.

Please do not make me offers. I strongly believe the item is a good deal at the listed price.

Regular Paypal add 3%

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Lens

Available

Price: $479.00

This was the sharpest of the few that I tried. Probably the most versatile travel lens for canon APS-C line. Looks and function like new. Comes with box, paper and canon hood (purchased separately).

DISCLAIMER: There are about 4 dust particles on the inside of the front element. You have to look for them closely to see it (see photo), however they do not affect the photo in any way. The rear element is clean. The silver band around the focus ring started peeling off at he joint, there is a very small piece of clear tape to keep it from peeling further. The seam is towards the bottom off the lens and you would never know if I did not tell you.

Please do not make me offers. I strongly believe the item is a good deal at the listed price.

Regular Paypal add 3%

Edited on Aug 21, 2014 at 09:51 AM · View previous versions

Jul 29, 2014 at 10:30 PM
rraquib
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: Canon EFS 15mm-85mm IS USM

Did 7d go out of fashion?

Jul 30, 2014 at 10:33 AM
akriegsfeld
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · FS: Canon EFS 15mm-85mm IS USM

Everyone is waiting to see what the 7D replacement is going to be. Even though it is not going to cost $650.00.

I think this camera is a steal. Good luck with sale.

Aug 01, 2014 at 09:29 AM
rraquib
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · FS: Canon EFS 15mm-85mm IS USM

Thanks man, I on the other hand is moving on to mirrorless . Tired of carrying monster cameras on vacations.

Aug 01, 2014 at 09:32 AM
AndrewK

p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · FS: Canon EFS 15mm-85mm IS USM

Argh, I want this 15-85 lens! If my 100mm Macro sells, I will be in touch...

Aug 19, 2014 at 09:13 AM
rraquib
• • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · FS: Canon EFS 15mm-85mm IS USM

Looks like not a lot of people need this lens. Should still be here

Aug 19, 2014 at 09:19 AM
rraquib
• • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · FS: Canon EFS 15mm-85mm IS USM

Final price drop on 15-85

Aug 21, 2014 at 09:52 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.