Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · Moose in Kananaskis Country

Absolutely beautiful set Scott.

Jul 29, 2014 at 11:32 PM
Scott Stoness
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · Moose in Kananaskis Country

Woops - I went to work and looked at my schedule and it was light for the week and headed for whitehorse/Kluane for the week. My beloved and two daughters are in Paris and my youngest son is in italy so no one will notice that I am gone. Thus tardy.

dalongfellow: They look good for the summer. I like it when they dress well. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Scott

canadajim: I could not find any grizzlies so I had to post my moose shots. It was nice to see you at the rock pile. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Scott

arbitrage: Glad you like 1. He must be young because the coats go dark quickly. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciiated. Scott [I have yet to see much game in Kluane - I will have to get some tips from yourself].

KCollett: Glad you like last. I liked the bg on it as well. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Scott

Jul 30, 2014 at 10:03 PM
Scott Stoness
• • • • • •
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · Moose in Kananaskis Country

Shutterspasms: Glad you like 4. They were posing. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Scott

sibirdie: Glad you like them all. It was hard to pick which ones to post. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Scott

lgatlin: Its one of my favorites as well - with grizzlie and muskox. Glad you like them. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Scott

Greg Biggs: Come to Kananaskis - the moose pose better here. My daughter is in Bozeman (MSU/Archictecture) and I often go near cook city and find great moose opportunity - once I drive by the wolf and the bison . Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Scott

Jul 30, 2014 at 10:09 PM
Scott Stoness
• • • • • •
p.2 #4 · p.2 #4 · Moose in Kananaskis Country

morris: Glad you like 2. It was hard to decide - focus on the calf (600 1.4) or the family (600). Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Scott

kmunroe: Glad you like them all. Its nice when they pose and the light is right and you don't mess up the exposure... Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Scott

hicohen: I cropped about 1/2 in each of these pictures. Initially I had to use the 7d/1.4/600 (1000') and then switched over to the 5diii/600/1.4 (500') when they came running through the meadows. Glad you like them. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Scott

dgdg: Glad you like the moose set. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Scott

Jul 30, 2014 at 10:15 PM
Scott Stoness
• • • • • •
p.2 #5 · p.2 #5 · Moose in Kananaskis Country

mmarconi: Thanks for the encouragement. It was a great morning. And the moose cooperated by running through the meadows in consistent light. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Scott

David Leask: Glad you like them. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Scott

BeeBalm: Yes - finding babies means the exposure does not matter as much because cute overcomes Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Scott

douter: She was healthy looking and even approached another cow with her calf - a sign of confidence. Glad you like them. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Scott

Jul 30, 2014 at 10:21 PM
Scott Stoness
• • • • • •
p.2 #6 · p.2 #6 · Moose in Kananaskis Country

Rob Tillyer: Glad you like them. Much appreciated. Scott

Ted ellis: Glad you like the set. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Scott

mitesh: Glad you like the first and last. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Scott

Jul 30, 2014 at 10:29 PM
Scott Stoness
• • • • • •
p.2 #7 · p.2 #7 · Moose in Kananaskis Country

jhayesvw wrote:
Absolutely beautiful set Scott.

Thanks you very much for the encouragement. Much appreciated. Scott

Jul 30, 2014 at 10:30 PM
stonebird
• •
p.2 #8 · p.2 #8 · Moose in Kananaskis Country

Really nice work here Scott

Jul 30, 2014 at 10:42 PM
Scott Stoness
• • • • • •
p.2 #9 · p.2 #9 · Moose in Kananaskis Country

stonebird wrote:
Really nice work here Scott
v

Glad you like the pictures. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Scott

Jul 31, 2014 at 01:06 AM
shekarn64
• • •
p.2 #10 · p.2 #10 · Moose in Kananaskis Country

2 & 4 are just super!

Jul 31, 2014 at 12:52 PM
Thomas Sanders
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #11 · p.2 #11 · Moose in Kananaskis Country

These are all great looks Scott, especially like that last frame of the male

Tom

Jul 31, 2014 at 02:58 PM
Scott Stoness
• • • • • •
p.2 #12 · p.2 #12 · Moose in Kananaskis Country

shekarn64: Glad you like 2,4. Thanks for your feedback. Much appreciated. Scott

Thomas Sanders: The last frame was actually the first moose of the morning. The light was very early and I was not sure how it would turn out. Glad you like it. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Scott

Jul 31, 2014 at 06:15 PM
       end

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.