Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · FS: Leica 50 Summilux E46, 90 Summicron V2

georgeqiao
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Leica 50 Summilux E46, 90 Summicron V2

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Leica M6 TTL 0.58 Black

Sold

Price: $1,350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: USPS priority

Beautiful M6 TTL black color in hard to find 0.58 finder, the red leica dot is blackened. Come with strap and original presentation case and box. It is in great condition, if not mint. Only some very light traces of use. Everything works perfectly as it should. The meter is accurate too. I can throw in a few button batteries.

The 0.58 finder M6 is the best companion for the 28 summicron. It also gives you much better field of view with a 35mm lens too. It is just so sweet to use. I am only selling because I need cash for large format stuff.

1350 shipped. Paypal add 3%.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Leica M2 with Quick Loading Kit and Strap (original loader included)

Withdrawn

Price: $750.00
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks

Beautiful M2 in great condition. It is after 1 million serial number, so a late model. All the shutter speeds are correct. Cosmetically very clean except for some minor scratches. The leatherette looks ok too. Not a collectible item, but great user.
It comes with a very useful film quick loading kit ($150 used). It also comes with a Leica strap and black leather case ($100 value)

750 shipped, paypal add 3%.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Leica 50mm Summilux E46 Pre-ASPH Black

Available

Price: $2,200.00
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks

This is the latest 50mm Summilux E46 before the ASPH version. Personally I like this version so much better than the ASPH, especially for portraiture. The rendering of this lens is sharp, yet enchanting. It is so good that I have two of them (the other one is a Japan Market Limited Edition. I will sell one of them now. It is in good condition. The glass is perfect. The barrel is clean. The only imperfection is a few normal nicks on the edge of the hood. Comes with original caps.

Not mint, but a great great user.

2200 shipped, paypal add 3%.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   90mm Summicron V2 E48.

Available

Price: $600.00
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks

This is the second version of the 90mm summicron from the 1970s. It is solid, and extremely sharp. There are online comparisons that show the sharpness of this summicron as good as contemporary versions. This lens has perfectly clean and clear glass. The barrel in great condition too. It comes with orginal caps. The front cap is a little beat up. I will include a 48-49 step-up ring to make it easier to use filters.

600, paypal add 3%. Shipping add 10.

Edited on Aug 15, 2014 at 12:16 PM · View previous versions

Jul 26, 2014 at 01:36 AM
xtianyves
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: Leica 50 Summilux E46, 90 Summicron V2

Interested but waiting for photos!

Jul 26, 2014 at 04:36 PM
lucas lumiere
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · FS: Leica 50 Summilux E46, 90 Summicron V2

Payment sent for M6 ttl , 0.58.

Jul 29, 2014 at 03:26 PM
ohnchoe
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · FS: Leica 50 Summilux E46, 90 Summicron V2

pm'd

Sep 26, 2014 at 09:02 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.